London Knights 2019 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneak Peak

EB4QNQbXoAI_PaE

Reactions: KnightsWatch

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
I know not to swift of me but how do I PM a Forum Member? Is it the “Start a Conversation” function I want? I’m sure it’s posted somewhere but I’m used to seeing a PM button on forums?

Thanks

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I know not to swift of me but how do I PM a Forum Member? Is it the “Start a Conversation” function I want? I’m sure it’s posted somewhere but I’m used to seeing a PM button on forums?

Thanks
Yes. Click on the name and then 'start a conversation'.

PuckStop75

Feb 21, 2019
Playing in the AHL, likely 3 or 4. He is the youngest they have under ELC, all 4 non-roster goalies in Calgary's system are in the final year of their contracts so it becomes a big year for Calgary as far a determining who stays in the NHL conversation.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Playing in the AHL, likely 3 or 4. He is the youngest they have under ELC, all 4 non-roster goalies in Calgary's system are in the final year of their contracts so it becomes a big year for Calgary as far a determining who stays in the NHL conversation.

Really just another confirmation of what a huge step the last step is to the NHL. A lot of things have to go right in order for even an exceptional talent (OHL) to make it. Fingers crossed he truly was one of the great Knight goalies. Still remember how he just about took out Erie basically by himself!

Really just another confirmation of what a huge step the last step is to the NHL. A lot of things have to go right in order for even an exceptional talent (OHL) to make it. Fingers crossed he truly was one of the great Knight goalies. Still remember how he just about took out Erie basically by himself!
The chips definitely have to fall in the right spots in order to jump right to the next level. Sometimes it's a given but most times it's timing. I feel Parsons has as good a chance as any recent graduate in his position. Goalies take a bit of time, but i feel Tyler will eventually get his chance to show what he can do

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
I vision Tyler kind of like Jordan Binnington where he plays minor pro for 3-4 years then moves onward and upward. He has the right attitude and is a hard worker so it should be a accent worth watching. On the goalie subject does anybody know where Michael Houser is playing??

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012

Does it look like the green in the logo is sublimated to anyone else? I really hope not....

boknows

Oct 15, 2015
Knights have entered their preseason roster on OHL site so you know that training camp will soon be here. Interesting to note that 28 players listed presently with distribution being 4-6-4-10-4 from overagers to 16 year olds. Camp should be competitive and I can hardly wait to see them.
Wonder if Estapa shows up?
BTW 67s are only other team to enter their preseason roster at this time.

Last edited:

LondonKnightsRule

Apr 19, 2018
London Ontario
Knights have entered their preseason roster on OHL site so you know that training camp will soon be here. Interesting to note that 28 players listed presently with distribution being 4-6-4-10-4 from overagers to 16 year olds. Camp should be competitive and I can hardly wait to see them.
Wonder if Estapa shows up?
BTW 67s are only other team to enter their preseason roster at this time.
Where do you see the roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad