London Knights 2019 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London

Good for him he certainly had every chance during his OHL career to prove himself. He just couldn’t seem to deliver consistently his best game. Hopefully he gets his degree, maybe catches on in Europe (if that’s what he wants) and makes a couple of bucks as well as experience some culture enrichment that many like him would die for.

Reactions: KnightsWatch

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
The Hunters could decide to keep that core group of young defenders, and "go for it" next year (i.e. 2020-21).

Nelli I see us as a 2020-2021 “go for it Team”. This year’s talent up front and in goal should allow us to go deep and gain serious experience on the back-end that will play out well for next season. We are just to young and to green on the D. Somebody mentioned it earlier this summer our Forwards and Defence are not aligned in experience and talent at this point.

BUT as noted will Mark and Dale be able to perhaps watch Kitchener or Saginaw come out of the West without thinking “we are close enough let’s see if we can upgrade without sacrificing next year’s roster to badly, and go for it both years”? The million dollar question indeed.......I think our competition will answer this question for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad