London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I don't want to rub anything in (lol) but didn't I read a short time ago from a poster of this board saying once Evangelista scores that first one they'll start going in easy after, did that someone predicted since mid summer he was expecting 80+ points season from Luke this season playing top six. I can look it up to see who was that poster if anyone wants to read his posts. Oh it feels so good not to rub it in (lol), Just can't hide the excitement

Reactions: zman77

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Nice to see 14 getting on the board. Is 40 even playing? Kidding, but shouldnt he be lighting it up against one of the worst teams in the league....ah there goes his fancy spread leg move...and he gets his pocket picked. Shocker.

Reactions: LDN

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens

On an unrelated side note I can't imagine what its like being Evangalista with a scoring chance right now. I almost jump out of my seat thinking he might score hopefully it's not in his head that much. Kid is playing well and deserves to shake that monkey off his back.

This didn't age well... Happy for Evanalista he was finally rewarded today. Kid is working hard and doing good things.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
6-3 London over Kingston

Two words to describe this game : "Luke Evangelista"

- Still plenty of work to do to get this team buzzing on all cylinders, needs patience still

Last edited:

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Given the amount of marketing on the Knights scoreboard during a game, I didn't notice any difference without replays, which we seldom see anyways.

Good on Evangelista. Quite the nice third goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad