London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LKfan

Sep 19, 2017
Very balanced lines up front! Each line should be a threat to score. On D I like the top 4 of course...its that 3rd pairing that doesnt make sense. Montgomery >Keane/Winslow right now.
Stranges on the checking line????

Reactions: LDN

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Windsor 4 - 2 over London

The word of this game "lazy" can't win if you start the game flat from drop of puck, first period most often then not sets the tempo or if you like, the tone of the hockey game

Please Mr. Hockey Coach do not feed these kids before games, they are not hungry enough

Windsor did played an excellent road team game and wanted it a whole lot more too

Last edited:

DontEverTouchMyPuck

Jul 30, 2018
Another horrible start/1st period.

So much keeps pointing to Defence. Look at the goals. Soft in front of the net. Bad pinches creating odd man rushes. Turnovers. Can't put it all on Kooy.

Steklov not a good night. Keane was better than he has been. Winslow, uggh.

A lot to like about Merkley, the way he's been playing. And, sorry, a lot not to like in tonight's game. Easily turned the puck over a half dozen times tonight.

Last edited:

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Well well well what do you optimistic fans have to say now? let me guess its still tooo early....All I can say is this team stinks right now and should be at or near the top of the league. When you have play 8 NHL picks playing you should be a dominating teams like Windsor. This is inexcusable and laughable. Come on and wake up or blow it up! I HATE mediocrity!!! :help::help::help:

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
This team is much better than a .500 club, they just haven't put it together yet. We've seen some worst teams in recent past having some worst season starts and still came back to be top contenders near the end of the season, not throwing no towels yet.

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
From the Knights....

does this mean we have to watch more advertising?

Please note that the game tomorrow (Saturday, October 19th) will not be televised. As a result, there will be no video feed available to the scoreboard during play. There will also be no replays available for plays or goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad