London Knights 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011
I remember how excited I was when Max first came to London....thinking this guy will really be a force once he matures. Unfortunately, his game has never changed and I'm starting to think he's never going to mature. Oh well....at least he's Kingston's problem now.

PuckTalk1122

Sep 3, 2013
1 o'clock in the morning; was he drinking?

Don't be posting assumptions like "was he drinking?" If he was drinking the headline would have been DUI not speeding. Speeding is dangerous for sure, but i don't think JR should be facing a public execution from online trolls. He made a mistake, one that many teenagers make. Most of the time someones speeding tickets don't hit the media either

Last edited:
Reactions: zman77 and bobber

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Don't be posting assumptions like "was he drinking?" If he was drinking the headline would have been DUI not speeding. Speeding is dangerous for sure, but i don't think JR should be facing a public execution from online trolls. He made a mistake, one that many teenagers make. Most of the time someones speeding tickets don't hit the media either

CTV London doesn't give much coverage to the Knights anymore but they definately reported on this one & deemed in news worthy as it affects your team going forward.If he should end up in jail for 6 months then you might have a problem.Asking if he was drinking is not trolling,maybe the poster didn't hear all the facts when this was first reported.

Reactions: SebJHockey

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Does he even drink? I was told he is quite religious and goes to church every Sunday. Falsely accuse a kid of being impaired without an iota of proof. What a frigging a**hole

Reactions: TheCoach and zman77

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards

For stunt driving it will make the news in a lot of cases and being in Chatham you can especially count on it. He made a mistake but he put himself and others in danger. For a long time these tickets could get reduced to less than stunt driving. Barring a lawyer that can get the ticket thrown out that charge is going to stick with him due to provincial mandates.

Reactions: zman77 and Torgo

rolf smitty

May 20, 2013
it was a question, not an assumption.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Evangelista has a lot of subtleties to his game that take several viewings to appreciate. Panwar is certainly very good and is the flashier player, but i'd bet on Evangelista being more productive. Extremely smart player.
Points wise Evangelista should be pretty good...like maybe 30-40 in 2018-2019

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
CTV London doesn't give much coverage to the Knights anymore but they definately reported on this one & deemed in news worthy as it affects your team going forward.If he should end up in jail for 6 months then you might have a problem.Asking if he was drinking is not trolling,maybe the poster didn't hear all the facts when this was first reported.
Iv never seen someone go to jail on a first offense and given his age hes more likely to get the max fine then see a day or jail

Reactions: zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Iv never seen someone go to jail on a first offense and given his age hes more likely to get the max fine then see a day or jail

That's under criminal offence my friend, not just a traffic one. Lucky Raaymakers did not hit anyone or he'd be needing a lawyer to get him out

Reactions: zman77

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
That's under criminal offence my friend, not just a traffic one. Lucky Raaymakers did not hit anyone or he'd be needing a lawyer to get him out
Show me an example then what im saying yah the max penalty is 6 months in jail show me any first time offense for stunt driving that got ANY jail time

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Kitchener is beating down the Soo 6-1 after two periods. Former Knights Cole Sherwood is having a good series with 12 goals 10 assists in 16 games. But what's going on Sault Saint Marie?

Reactions: zman77 and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Now that Mitch, Nazem and the Leafs have unfortunately been eliminated who do you cheer for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs? Pittsburgh Penguins(Olli Matta) , Washington Capitals (John Carlson), Tampa Bay Lightning (Dan Girardi) Boston Bruins ( Rick Nash), San Jose Sharks (Chris Tierney), Vegas Golden Knights( No true London Knights connections other then taking our name ;) ) Winnipeg Jets( Steve Mason/ Michael Hutchison both probably wont play much), Nashville Predators( Austin Watson)

Reactions: zman77 and Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Now that Mitch, Nazem and the Leafs have unfortunately been eliminated who do you cheer for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs? Pittsburgh Penguins(Olli Matta) , Washington Capitals (John Carlson), Tampa Bay Lightning (Dan Girardi) Boston Bruins ( Rick Nash), San Jose Sharks (Chris Tierney), Vegas Golden Knights( No true London Knights connections other then taking our name ;) ) Winnipeg Jets( Steve Mason/ Michael Hutchison both probably wont play much), Nashville Predators( Austin Watson)

It would be nice to see ex-Knights players win the Stanley cup but it would also be nice to see a brand new team made up of young players mixed with unwanted walshed up league vets beating a full team made up of mlionaire players. At least their team's name has a familiar sound to it. GO Knights GO. - right ?

Reactions: zman77 and LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad