London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
That's the difference. That early goal was equally Razors fault as well as the D lapse. But all the Kooy Jock riders would have blamed it all on the D. Would Kooy have made the save? Maybe, maybe not but if it was Kooy letting in that goal, all the Kooy apologists would have balmed it all on his D. Just sayin'
You want to be taken seriously... but then you make comments like this...

imarriedawitch

Criticism ad nauseam is abuse.
Sep 22, 2013
London<>Las Vegas
That's the difference. That early goal was equally Razors fault as well as the D lapse. But all the Kooy Jock riders would have blamed it all on the D. Would Kooy have made the save? Maybe, maybe not but if it was Kooy letting in that goal, all the Kooy apologists would have balmed it all on his D. Just sayin'

Aren't you the guy that said there was no need to revert to name calling?

Otto

I like Kooy one thing I have to say though is he appeared to better last season than this season, to me anyway? Also for whatever reason this team seems to play better in front of Razor so I think they have made up Dales mind they have to go with Razor until he fails? IMO anyway.
One could argue that they have to play better....

Otto

It's true isn't it? Not one Kooy fan would blame him if he had let in that goal.
Maybe maybe not.. but you're at the complete opposite of the spectrum, so really no better than those you criticize.

Also you said in a previous post that you would be the first person to criticize Raaymakers (paraphrasing) but yet said nothing after Fridays game when he was shaky

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Maybe maybe not.. but you're at the complete opposite of the spectrum, so really no better than those you criticize.

Also you said in a previous post that you would be the first person to criticize Raaymakers (paraphrasing) but yet said nothing after Fridays game when he was shaky
You're right. Razor was shaky, especially in the third. Difference being that we won.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
we gotta get at least 1 back before the period is done...we need this win to make a statement we havent won there in 3 years!

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
welp....Mackay just got a hatrick...4-1 hounds....thats it. crappy weekend for the Knights...need to regroup and need to string up some wins prior to the playoffs....our goal right now should be solidifying the division

Reactions: Knights2729

JagrBomb93

Mar 1, 2014
London, Ontario
These are the games that separate the great teams. Down by 2 heading into the 3rd on the road against a top team. The Knights need to dig deep, take over this game, and mount a comeback. That would say a lot as the great Knights teams of the past were never out of any game.

Reactions: Knights2729
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad