London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights2729

Oct 24, 2016
London
How did we go from 2 great goalies in the first half of the year to 2 crappy goalie in the second half of the year?? Someone enlighten me.. :eek:

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
How did we go from 2 great goalies in the first half of the year to 2 crappy goalie in the second half of the year?? Someone enlighten me.. :eek:
We do have 2 good goalies, but the D has lacked lately as has the scoring punch. Not hard to win a game when your scoring 6 or 7 goals a game. Little more difficult when you're only scoring 3 or 4. But sometimes when we need that save (from either goalie) we just don't get it. With the playoffs coming, this team rally needs to tighten up defensively.

Reactions: LDN and Knights2729

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
I never had a horse in the race.... but you make a strong case to back Kooy the rest of the way
So you're going to back Kooy just because I don't think he's a great goalie? Glad you don't make the decisions on game day.

Agreed. Razor has been poor today. Just like Kooy was poor last night. But as mentioned earlier, you win as a team, you lose as a team.
Only problem is..Kooy wasn't poor last night. He gave us a chance to stay in the game...Razor today..not so much

Last night...Kooy 43 saves many off the charts and kept us in the game

Today...Razor 21 saves...5 of the 6 that beat him were pretty weak

Bottom line is 2 very poor team efforts the past 2 games..but if you were gonna hang a loss on a goaltending performance today is pretty much the game to do so

Last edited:
Reactions: Otto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->