London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Look Knights Watcher, what you wrote in the above post is not of the hockey talk kinds, it's a personal attack on a person you don't hardly know, if you don't mind I would highly advise you to take some of it back if not all. There is no need to go public with this stuff on a public hockey thread, there is a place you can go to have a private conversation on this forum. I personally don't know PP31 other than through HFB forums, we have are differences from time to time and I too met the man for only a few minutes. I find him to be true to his words speaking from the roots of sources not from windy leaves out on trees if you get my drift. I respect his hockey intellectual as I respect yours but can not say the same about your social behavior on these pages. Normally I would request a private conversation with you, in this case I choose not to as I want our new members and many of our visitors from other boards to really be careful what we write of the personal in nature. Chirping if done in good taste for a little fun, that is fine, but when we write about someone's character we hardly know it's usually viewed as a personal attack on his/her person, in my humble opinion this is of the bad taste kinds.. Why don't you just take it back and ask for a private chat with PP31 and sort out your differences there, or just simply move on from any communications with PP31 if self manors are hard to control for you . Cheers !
Thanks FP. PP31 and I have spoken via IM.
He apologized to me and I have apologize to him. We've agreed to disagree respectfully.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
1 more sleep then the biggest game so far this season. Home Ice is important folks so make sure those attending stay energized especially if we fall behind early!

GO Knights GO! We have the talent in this team to complete the upset (upset in some minds anyway) speed, speed and more speed. Kooy has to be the go to guy at this point and I feel he is going to show up “big time”.

Reactions: zman77 and Fastpace

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
They have the skill no doubt but I hate to admit the last 3 games they have looked a lot more like the “post deadline” regular season team? Argh it’s only 1 game though.......... Saginaw awaits the winner a formidable foe for either team I would say.

We need Dale at his best as well and I like him at the helm for a 1 game winner take all! He has been there, done that, and got the T-Shirt.

Reactions: zman77 and Fastpace

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
I can’t recall who said it - “to the rumour of the flu going through the team”....it’s not a rumour. Not sure if it’s the flu or whatever, but quite a few of the guys have been sick for a bit now. Excuse? No. But it certainly plays a role in what has happened....ice time etc. Guelph is a really good team and have found their groove. One might say the sequence of events have been a perfect Storm....booo lol.
Tuesday should be a fantastic hockey game. I didn’t think London would beat Guelph but after going up 3-0 we got to see the best of our team and the worst of the Storm. I’m starting to wonder if any of it matters as the 67’s have dismantled every opponent so far. But that’s why the games are played eh....Go Knight go!
Knights 5 Storm 3.... ⭐️ Bouchard ⭐⭐️ Kooy ⭐⭐⭐️ Foudy (too early for predictions?)

Playing in Depends, tends to slow you down. Now we know where their speed game went. Maybe I'll make up a game 7 sign...." Work harder than Imodium "

Reactions: Knights77
I can’t recall who said it - “to the rumour of the flu going through the team”....it’s not a rumour. Not sure if it’s the flu or whatever, but quite a few of the guys have been sick for a bit now. Excuse? No. But it certainly plays a role in what has happened....ice time etc. Guelph is a really good team and have found their groove. One might say the sequence of events have been a perfect Storm....booo lol.
Tuesday should be a fantastic hockey game. I didn’t think London would beat Guelph but after going up 3-0 we got to see the best of our team and the worst of the Storm. I’m starting to wonder if any of it matters as the 67’s have dismantled every opponent so far. But that’s why the games are played eh....Go Knight go!
Knights 5 Storm 3.... ⭐️ Bouchard ⭐⭐️ Kooy ⭐⭐⭐️ Foudy (too early for predictions?)
Which would answer why the body sacrifice has gone down the past 3 games if in fact a number of players are playing sick. Blocking shots takes a lot out of the body if you're not in full armour. You know what I mean 77 ;)

Reactions: Knights77 and Otto
What type of game seven do you expect a low scoring affair or a barn burner.
It all depends on if one team has to open it up. A defensive game favours Guelph because they have the size advantage. London's best bet is to jump out early as they do not respond well when they are down for any length of time. I expect each team to play tight to the vest until either gets down and then I would think you'll see an attempt to run and gun. The other 6 games mean nothing now...this is a 1 game series and nobody should be looking back

Reactions: three dog night

RoyalCitySlicker

Sep 6, 2013
Coming in peace....

Good luck tonight.....let's hope the best team wins and it's all decided by the players (and coaches).

Been a terrific series, and whichever team comes out on top deserves the win.

Enjoy!

Reactions: nelli27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad