London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imarriedawitch

Criticism ad nauseam is abuse.
Sep 22, 2013
London<>Las Vegas
SCENARIO 1: LONDON KNIGHTS (1) vs. SAGINAW SPIRIT (2)
Game 1, Fri., April 19 at London, 7:30
Game 2, Sun., April 21 at London, 2:00
Game 3, Mon., April 22 at Saginaw, 7:07
Game 4, Wed., April 24 at Saginaw, 7:07
Game 5, Fri., April 26 at London, 7:30*
Game 6, Sat., April 27 at Saginaw, 7:07*
Game 7, Mon., April 29 at London, 7:00*
*if necessary
#LDNvsSAG
SCENARIO 2: LONDON KNIGHTS (1) vs. SAULT STE. MARIE GREYHOUNDS (3)

Game 1, Fri., April 19 at London, 7:30
Game 2, Sat., April 20 at London, 7:00
Game 3, Mon., April 22 at Sault Ste. Marie, 7:07
Game 4, Wed., April 24 at Sault Ste. Marie, 7:07
Game 5, Fri., April 26 at London, 7:30*
Game 6, Sun., April 28 at Sault Ste. Marie, 2:00*
Game 7, Mon., April 29 at London, 7:00*
*if necessary
#LDNvsSSM

deleteme2468

Apr 13, 2019
Well, my uneducated opinion says to start Kooy and try to get Cotter playing more.;) He wins puck battles. The team have not won many puck battles since game 2 as other posters have already pointed out. London being able to generate offensive chances in the third period of game 6 gives me some hope that they could win on Tuesday.

Hope it goes better than the last time these teams played a game 7 against each other.
The Klein/Girardi/Dennis London Knight killers thwarted a potential back to back cup champion in 04.:(

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
OK, took the day off to spend a Sunday with the family for a change, go to login and I'm presented with a Rules Page that I have to accept. That only happened on sign up.

What did I miss?

Ohhhhh... just went back into the thread. Did they change the date for the Festivus Airing of Grievences? Or did I land in the Windsor board by accident?

Last edited:

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
SCENARIO 3: LONDON KNIGHTS.... Wednesday April 17th...Tee-Off Time - 7:00am @ FireRock.

I'm afraid. VERY afraid we won't make it through to round 3. Somebody knock on wood, mail the team a rabbits foot, find a 4 leaf clover...whatever, just pray for something magical to happen.

Reactions: Knights2729

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
I'm a little surprised London is already putting out their next round schedule - Always see these types of things as a jinx. The hockey gods are a strange lot.

Remember I'm from Windsor so I don't remember how these playoff things work. :)

Guelph has released there round three schedule scenarios too. Equally jinxed I guess the better team on Tues will move on.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
SCENARIO 3: LONDON KNIGHTS.... Wednesday April 17th...Tee-Off Time - 7:00am @ FireRock.

I'm afraid. VERY afraid we won't make it through to round 3. Somebody knock on wood, mail the team a rabbits foot, find a 4 leaf clover...whatever, just pray for something magical to happen.

Might have to wait for the snow to melt. Spring is starting when?

tbkght77

Oct 12, 2017
Might have to wait for the snow to melt. Spring is starting when?

Don’t know about snow...but might need a boat in place of your golf cart! Lots of rain...with more to come later this week(as per TWN).

But I hear you...looking for some sustained nice weather!

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
I can’t recall who said it - “to the rumour of the flu going through the team”....it’s not a rumour. Not sure if it’s the flu or whatever, but quite a few of the guys have been sick for a bit now. Excuse? No. But it certainly plays a role in what has happened....ice time etc. Guelph is a really good team and have found their groove. One might say the sequence of events have been a perfect Storm....booo lol.
Tuesday should be a fantastic hockey game. I didn’t think London would beat Guelph but after going up 3-0 we got to see the best of our team and the worst of the Storm. I’m starting to wonder if any of it matters as the 67’s have dismantled every opponent so far. But that’s why the games are played eh....Go Knight go!
Knights 5 Storm 3.... ⭐️ Bouchard ⭐⭐️ Kooy ⭐⭐⭐️ Foudy (too early for predictions?)

Reactions: zman77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad