GDT: 'Ling @ 'Tols. 3pm. Verizon Center. 4.14.2014

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
For all the Holtby haters have you not noticed since he has gone back to his old style of play he is back to playing much better? Kolzig may be a decent goalie coach but I think he is against his will implementing Oates stupid style.
I have confidence in him and Grubauer going forward and sign a cheap veteran back up use the extra money for the D and leave Grub in Hersey to get lots of games and experience to move up the year after.

He never ****ing changed his style. He was constantly going far out to challenge shots and losing his net.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
He never ****ing changed his style. He was constantly going far out to challenge shots and losing his net.

Yes, you can't lay everything on coaches. At a certain point, a guy either performs or doesn't. Most of this year, Holtby didn't.

Nice to see him back in form recently, though. Encouraging for the future.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
For all the Holtby haters have you not noticed since he has gone back to his old style of play he is back to playing much better? ....

Without a doubt. You could literally see to the day when Kolzig finally unleashed him from the bizarre Oates methods.

A method so bizarre, it was enough to make our goaltender coach quit in protest before the season started, as we all just learned.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
loved 43 bum rushing the D-man who was trying to contain puck at the line. that was awesome. that was GIF-worthy

Agreed. Watching Wilson and Orlov is the only reason I have been peaking in on games to close out the year.

Vladiator16*

Agreed. Watching Wilson and Orlov is the only reason I have been peaking in on games to close out the year.

Mind blowing that Orlov didn't start the season with the big club...

This ****ing season just won't ****ing end!!!!

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad