GDT: 'Ling @ 'Tols. 3pm. Verizon Center. 4.14.2014

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Leblanc … what's a delicate way of saying it? He would be played by Chris Farley in the movie?

I'm almost kinda impressed at the apparent body fat percentage in a sport w/ extreme cardio exertion.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Meaningless game is resulting in bad executions on 2-on-1. Everybody looking for the damn pass instead of shooting.

capsrule26

OvitoKuz
Jan 19, 2009
Toronto
For all the Holtby haters have you not noticed since he has gone back to his old style of play he is back to playing much better? Kolzig may be a decent goalie coach but I think he is against his will implementing Oates stupid style.
I have confidence in him and Grubauer going forward and sign a cheap veteran back up use the extra money for the D and leave Grub in Hersey to get lots of games and experience to move up the year after.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
i love the broadcast team sounding mystified that TBL would leave 20 open on the PP. as if TBL has not figured out LoM is also Chief Shankapotamous in Residence.

'Hmmm, let's see, there's a guy over there who can score, at will, from 60 feet away. And there's a guy over here who hits the net once out of every 11 shots, from 20 feet away'

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Roy selling Varly as MVP.

Meanwhile we chose to re-invent goaltending which singlehanded wrecked the season.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
For all the Holtby haters have you not noticed since he has gone back to his old style of play he is back to playing much better? Kolzig may be a decent goalie coach but I think he is against his will implementing Oates stupid style.
I have confidence in him and Grubauer going forward and sign a cheap veteran back up use the extra money for the D and leave Grub in Hersey to get lots of games and experience to move up the year after.

last 3 games plus so far today; 123/129 95.3% 1.62 GAA. Not to bad.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Penner has been brutal for a guy that is upcoming UFA.

I get it that it must suck to come from Anaheim to this trainwreck but list of his potential suitors have went down quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad