Player Discussion Lias Andersson: Part III

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Sending him to the ECHL would be a death sentence for whatever value he has.

I know the team is trying to get comparable value back for him in a trade, but I'd take less in a trade just to get something out of him before even thinking of sending him to the ECHL

Reactions: UnSandvich

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Being sent to Hartford isn't the reason he bolted though

I didn't say it was. I said the Rangers are having a difficult enough time convincing him to come back to the AHL from Sweden (although you could argue I have no way of knowing that).

Reactions: nyr2k2

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I didn't say it was. I said the Rangers are having a difficult enough time convincing him to come back to the AHL from Sweden (although you could argue I have no way of knowing that).

If the reasons that pushed him to the point of leaving, are no longer there, he would have no problem playing in the AHL

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
If the reasons that pushed him to the point of leaving, are no longer there, he would have no problem playing in the AHL

We're doing the HF thing where we argue about a point that's not even tangential to my original and only point: he's never ever going to agree to report to the ECHL.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Being sent to Hartford isn't the reason he bolted though
I know, you just said that and I just responded to it.

Aww poor kid. Were people being mean to him? Seems like most guys that spent time there this year enjoyed it.

Reactions: Leetch3

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
We're doing the HF thing where we argue about a point that's not even tangential to my original and only point: he's never ever going to agree to report to the ECHL.
The fact that this thread is still going hot and heavy is mind blowing.

At this point, the horse has not only bean beaten to death, resurrected and then beaten to death again, but we have managed to bring back all of the horses relatives and have beaten them back to death again. Up next, is to bring the entire herd back.

Reactions: ThirdEye

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
The fact that this thread is still going hot and heavy is mind blowing.

At this point, the horse has not only bean beaten to death, resurrected and then beaten to death again, but we have managed to bring back all of the horses relatives and have beaten them back to death again. Up next, is to bring the entire herd back.

Some of those horses have even escaped captivity and formed their own invasive horse populations in the wilds of Rockland County. Soon, native hoofed mammal populations will be permanently displaced.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Some of those horses have even escaped captivity and formed their own invasive horse populations in the wilds of Rockland County. Soon, native hoofed mammal populations will be permanently displaced.
Which means not only will Lias Andresson's aborted season will still be discussed, but we will also be discussing Hugh Jessiman as a draft pick and whether or not the Lindros trade made any sense.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Which means not only will Lias Andresson's aborted season will still be discussed, but we will also be discussing Hugh Jessiman as a draft pick and whether or not the Lindros trade made any sense.
I'm more than happy to revisit why they felt the need to sign Scott Fraser...

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC

There are even some that look like Dylan McIlrath and others that look like Girardi vs Stralman!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad