Recalled/Assigned: Lias Andersson - Part III (Loaned to SHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I’ll take Mittelstadt over Lias quite easily. He has a ways to come, but there is much more talent there to work with. For players on the board I had Lias at 17 behind 4. Mittelstadt 7. Vilardi 9. Suzuki 10. Tippett 11. Liljegren 12. Thomas 13. Tolvanen 14. Rasmussen 15. Valimaki 16. Brannstrom

Today, I’d have trouble taking Lias over any of them. Maybe Tippett and Tolvanen who I also see as long shot NHL regulars.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Well, even as soon as two months ago it was pretty much a no concern regarding Lias. And BTW not a lofty expectations from “high skilled” prospect.

Of course it was a concern, he did nothing in the NHL and was demoted. How is that not a concern?

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Of course it was a concern, he did nothing in the NHL and was demoted. How is that not a concern?

I’m saying there was barely any concern from the time Lias was drafted that he wouldn’t make the NHL, at least not more of a concern than anyone taking after him.

Last edited:

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I don’t know if you know or care but at this point it reads as such a self-serving post. Especially conveniently omitting mentioning Chytil. Who did you have at that spot? Robert Thomas?
Honestly whoever was next up. I've gotten plenty of picks damn wrong and right. I wanted John Carlson over mdz... But I also wanted gormley instead of the obvious pick of fowler and I wanted no part of tarasenko who I was convinced would never come over.

I wanted olesz instead of korpedo (neither a great pick) hated the stepan pick, etc etc.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Are we ever gonna find out what the Rangers apprently did to Lias that made him cry his way home?

RANGERS13ADL

Jan 26, 2020
Are we ever gonna find out what the Rangers apprently did to Lias that made him cry his way home?

Well, to think NYR did something wrong is the first mistake. We all saw him throw away a silver medal. I'm surprised he didn't walk out of the arena when he wasn't drafted in the top 3. We shouldn't be surprised that he is throwing away his career. Suck it up and play a good season in Hartford or go home... he went home...

Reactions: BreadKick

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
So HV71 play once a month or Lias quit on them too? I am waiting for a 5 point explosion in his 2nd game, but it feels like I've been waiting for weeks.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
So HV71 play once a month or Lias quit on them too? I am waiting for a 5 point explosion in his 2nd game, but it feels like I've been waiting for weeks.

There are 4 breaks for national team tournaments during the season. Tuesday to Sunday. This is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad