Prospect Info: Liam Ohgren LW, 19th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I asked Russo when he signed, Russo said plan is stay in Sweden, not sure if he had a lot of actual info on that though.
His team is currently in a playoff to get to the SHL, until that is over in may approximately, no decision can be made.

With the Wild's permission maybe. An SHL team can't sign him otherwise.
If his team gets promoted to the SHL, he doesn´t need to get signed to a SHL team

Reactions: Minnesota

Wabit

May 23, 2016
he had an ok season better than lekkerimaki , less points than ostlund. comparable / maybe better than JEE D1 so no worries.

JEE was in the SHL his D+1 season, so he played with/against better players game in and game out. Ohgren's season stats looks okay on their own compared to the rest of the league.

I'd like to get him in the AHL, with a cup of coffee in the NHL, next season. I don't know if that's the plan or it'll be a cup of coffee in the NHL to start the season and then back to Sweden.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Ohgren was injured for a number of games which derailed his season a bit. Seems to be rounding into form, again.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
When you have too many precious jewels in your possession, you forget about some of them sometimes. I think Ohgren had a solid but not spectacular year, while others either outperformed or underperformed their expectations and got talked about because of it. I think I'd rather be unnoticed and come as advertised than be terrible and talked about, personally, if those were the options on the table.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
When you have too many precious jewels in your possession, you forget about some of them sometimes. I think Ohgren had a solid but not spectacular year, while others either outperformed or underperformed their expectations and got talked about because of it. I think I'd rather be unnoticed and come as advertised than be terrible and talked about, personally, if those were the options on the table.

This is a problem I've never had. Maybe I should have bought that mining claim after all, just so I could relate?

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
This is a problem I've never had. Maybe I should have bought that mining claim after all, just so I could relate?
lovealwaysgoo.gif

Sometimes I even grab my bag of jewels, thinking it was my bag of gold. I swear, if my head wasn't screwed on I'd have to make my butler put it back on for me.

Reactions: Wabit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad