OT: Let's talk about Movies and TV Shows, Part XXX (...how can this possibly go wrong)

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
New season is way better than the previous one. Kind of reminds me of a mix of Home Alone and Bourne identity.:DD

fargo.jpg

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Godzilla minus one is the best Godzilla movie I’ve seen, great action scene, great acting, great character dev (even for a monster movie) 9 / 10

Music is incredible

I keep hearing glowing reviews about this movie but I can not find anybody that wants to go with me, dammit. Maybe people are having Godzilla exaustion or something. Gonna have to be a solo operation, I guess.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Mario Lemieux fan 66

Nov 2, 2012
maestro: 7.8/10 Great acting and directing. The movie could have used more music and dancing ( 2 of the best scenes of the movie) and less of the marriage drama. But it's a good movie nonetheless.

Anatomy of a Fall : 7.8/10 Great acting and directing but the movie is not as gripping as The night of the 12th and fall short of a masterpiece or an outstanding movie.

Humanist Vampire Seeking Consenting Suicidal Person: 7.3/10 Good vampire movie, good lead actress and directing.

barbie: 7/10 Good music and color but way less good than the hype.

the boy and the heron: 7/10 All points for the gorgeous animation but the story is a mess and could only be describe as a solid acid trip.

killers of the flower moon: 6.5/10 a dull movie with no passion or feelings. The only good thing about the movie is to highlight the true story of the Osage murders.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The dreadful and arcane late night host James Corden’s run is finally over.

His replacement can’t be any worse. Or can she?

Reactions: sandviper

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I got rid of Disney + last month and i decided to subscribe to Netflix and Apple TV .

Any recommendations for good series to watch and movies ?

Mario Lemieux fan 66

Nov 2, 2012
I got rid of Disney + last month and i decided to subscribe to Netflix and Apple TV .

Any recommendations for good series to watch and movies ?
For apple series i have watched and like Severance, Pachinko, Ted Lasso, Drops of God, Black Bird, For All Mankind and Silo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Taylor Tomlinson is really funny. Quick witted, daring and she seems like a nice person.

Go watch her stand up on Youtube, you'll be sold in no time.
Gotta give her a fair shot. I just couldn't stomach Corden and his creepy antics.

Reactions: calder candidate

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Watched Oppenheimer. Great movie. Slow start but it's very good.

Watched The Artifice Girl too. Surprisingly very good for a low budget indie movie. Better than most of what Hollywood does these days. Movie is underrated on IMDB it's worth a watch.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad