OT: Let's talk about movies (and TV shows)... Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I dont think they went with run boy run , for that..

its just the tempo of the song.

(otherwise youd be offended to hear Run boy Run in a Reebok and Toyota commercial which are actually running now. )

Of course the beat is great and fits well with an uptempo trailer.

But I'm a strange guy anyways. Very few things offend me and sometimes I find very common stuff to be sort of potentially offending. :laugh:

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Forgot how epic the fight scene at Castle Black was on the 2nd to last episode of season 4. Damn, so glad I rewatched the series before season 5 starts!

I rewatched the whole series this spring. The last part of season 4 is certainly the best of the show, starting with the Viper vs the Mountain. The last few episodes of the season are just insane.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I bought Apple TV and am installing Netflix next week.

I hear that US Netflix has tons more programming than the Canadian version.

Surfing on google, I found a link where someone in Canada is offering the possibility to access both US and Canadian Netflix against a small monthly fee.

Anyone here familiar with it? Is it reliable? Here is the link I found: http://www.usnetflix.ca/

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I bought Apple TV and am installing Netflix next week.

I hear that US Netflix has tons more programming than the Canadian version.

Surfing on google, I found a link where someone in Canada is offering the possibility to access both US and Canadian Netflix against a small monthly fee.

Anyone here familiar with it? Is it reliable? Here is the link I found: http://www.usnetflix.ca/

Just changed your VPN and get American Netflix. It has everything you need.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Forgot how epic the fight scene at Castle Black was on the 2nd to last episode of season 4. Damn, so glad I rewatched the series before season 5 starts!

Was that the fight at the wall ? Incredible. Love it.

I have twenty days to finish the books ? When does it start.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Was that the fight at the wall ? Incredible. Love it.

I have twenty days to finish the books ? When does it start.

April 12th or something. Whatever the Sunday around then is. And yes, it was the battle at the wall, so damn good. I can't wait to see what they do with Janos Slynt, the coward!

I've read 1.5 of the books but with school, I just don't want to read anything extra these days. I figure I'll read them all after I'm done.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just changed your VPN and get American Netflix. It has everything you need.

Which VPN provider do you recommend? What's the downside?

Guy from the US/Can Netflix website claims:

Is Blockless the best way to get US Netflix?

Before I used Blockless to get US Netflix, I was doing it another way with random DNS numbers I found online. This led to my Netflix dying every 2-3 days. Sometimes my Netflix wouldn’t even work for a week straight. Since I’ve switched to Blockless, my Netflix has always worked with no issues. I haven’t had to touch anything after the initial set up.

For that alone, they are well worth the $5 a month. It’s the cost of a coffee at Timmies and look at what it gets you. Don’t forget they have a free trial so – try them out for free and if you don’t like them, don’t pay. Blockless has been around since July 2012 and they now serve 100,000s of customers from Canada and all around the world.

Does the VPN suggestion avoid the above pitfalls?

Last edited:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I don't actually use netflix cause I just prefer to torrent, so I'm the one guy to ask. I'm sure somewhere here can recommend which VPN to use.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks.

Hoping someone will step forward.

HabsDieHard*

Carol can't die... She's carol!

Someone is dying in the finale.

I think we can effectively rule out Rick, Michonne, Carl, Judith, Maggie (too much of a babe), and Abraham.

Tara makes no sense, since she's already badly injured and there'd be no shock value at all.

Rosita hasn't really developed much, and it wouldn't really impact viewers if she died.

So to me, it's Carol, Daryl, or Glenn.

Glenn makes the least amount of sense of the 3.

Toss up between the other 2, but I just think it'll be Carol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad