OT: Let's talk about movies and TV - Part XXVIII

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Can't believe Shameless is over. It'll be one of the shows I'll miss the most. Can't get enough of those Gallaghers (and Balls).

Wanna thank @Runner77 again for the suggestion 2-3 years ago. It's been a wild ride.

Such a good show. It fills all the spots, Im still sad they never brought Jimmy back, and Im sad they couldn't even make a small cameo during Ians marriage for Fiona, but its fan service at this point.

11 seasons is crazy, watching Debbie and Carl then and now makes me feel old. I was like 20 when this shit came out :laugh:

This is crazy lol
Cameron-Monaghan-Ian-Season-1.jpg

Reactions: calder candidate

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Such a good show. It fills all the spots, Im still sad they never brought Jimmy back, and Im sad they couldn't even make a small cameo during Ians marriage for Fiona, but its fan service at this point.

11 seasons is crazy, watching Debbie and Carl then and now makes me feel old. I was like 20 when this shit came out :laugh:

This is crazy lol
Cameron-Monaghan-Ian-Season-1.jpg

Read that they actually tried to get her back for the finale, but it flopped because of covid restrictions and lockdown.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Can't say since I haven't seen season 3 and 4 of Fargo yet. I've seen season 1 and 2 which were very good so I have some catching up to do.

Yeah Snowfall is a great series. I've really been enjoying that one.

Some didn't like season 3 of Fargo,thought it was fine,no issues,the last season I could not watch,tried but gave up.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

- Black Panther 2 now titled Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
- Captain Marvel 2 now titled The Marvels.. will surely be linked to the Ms. Marvel Disney+ show.

We also get a first look at Eternals. And of course that final glimpse of the 4 in the end.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Man Mortal Kombat was.... forgettable..wow
I kept waiting and waiting for the "tournament" to start and...the movie ended lmao.

The Original stills holds up for me I dont care, its upsetting it's got a 5.8 and THIS complete butchering is steadying at 6.5..

Kano was great at least.. but that's it
Rough watch

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I kept waiting and waiting for the "tournament" to start and...the movie ended lmao.

The Original stills holds up for me I dont care, its upsetting it's got a 5.8 and THIS complete butchering is steadying at 6.5..

Rough watch

warned ya

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Just finished The Serpent. Great little serie. Can't belive this dude got to walk free for a while. He had some sort of celebrity status in France it seems. Just show how totally insane people can be. I was pissed watching the last episode.

Reactions: Milhouse40

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Rough watch

First 10 minutes or so was awesome stuff. The rest, meh.

I also liked the original. It was cheesy also, but the soundtrack was awesome. Cage vs Scorpion was also a great fight, though I admit I haven’t seen this since release so maybe it doesn’t stand up to the test of time, lol.

The problem I find with a lot of movies and shows heavy with martial arts is it’s hard to find actors who can actually do the fight scenes. On the flip side, it’s hard to find martial artists who can act.

Reactions: overlords

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad