GDT: Let's Do It Again|Jackets@Lightning|Round 1 Game 2|4-12|7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
davidge just now "when texier gets his first national hockey league goal it's gonna be a beauty"..... uh...

pled

Sep 7, 2009
can they sign boll or shelly for a one game to mess up kucherov if he isn't suspended

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Have to give credit for the 4th line. I kind a get an goosebumbs. They have get so much shit on their shouldiers and now they fight for the team. No worst effort today for anyone. Continue at sunday we havent win anything yet

Reactions: We Want Ten

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Frankly The Captain could smoke him if he dropped the gloves....and I'd like to see it!
if he is there first game in columbus I hope he at least show that punk they aren't happy if he doesn't want to get suspended himself. Dubi could do it I mean that would make him usefull

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I hope the league has the balls to do what is right and suspend Kuch. Taking that shot at Nuti with five minutes left in a game that was out of hand is gutless and dangerous. Agree if league is serious about player safety this needs to be disciplined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madifer

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Listening to the coverage you'd think this was the 1980 team taking on the Russians. It's like people don't realize this Jackets team is one of more talented ones in the league, with a good mix of young guys and vets... 4-5 guys near or above 30 goals, 2 above average centers, a stud d-man, etc. They finally seem to be gelling.

The defense was good tonight, they really kept a lot of shots from hitting Bob. 24 shots I think Really good.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I hope the league has the balls to do what is right and suspend Such. Talking that shot at Nuti with five minutes left in a game that was out of hand is gutless and dangerous. Agree if league is serious about player safety this needs to be disciplined.

I wouldn't count on that occurring... for the NHL Columbus has made it interesting now they will do their damndest to help Tampa get their shot at destiny. Sorry I feel that way but if we win another game it will be because we earned it one shift at a time. We need to play heavy hockey and control the neutral zone. We need to keep scoring goals... last year the Caps rose up and won 4 straight, the Bolts will try to do the same. Play loose boys, enjoy this feeling and keep on winning each shift. If we win one of the next two we break their spirit.

Reactions: EspenK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille