GDT: Let's Do It Again|Jackets@Lightning|Round 1 Game 2|4-12|7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Torts and some of your guys are incredibly likable. I never come in to post on another teams page during playoffs to congratulate them but I am now. I typically see it as a sign of giving up and that's honestly how I feel. No matter how this series ends, your team has heart. More heart in one player than our entire lineup. I didn't underestimate your team but I didn't think this would happen the first two games. If youre being honest, not many would. Our team is so soft mentally and it shows. Our core struggles to show up when it matters. You guys are playing perfectly.

As for the gutless play by Kucherov, that's incredibly disgusting. I'm embarrassed. I'm completely deflated by this team. If we lose two more, I hope you guys can keep it going. Sincerely, a sad hockey fan.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Great game. I know some say after a blowout loss the losing team will be fired up in the next but hopefully they're down in the dumps and are deflated. Crowd will be loud on Sunday. Hopefully it's gets the good guys motivated. Man if Dzingel and Dubois starts scoring, look out.

And happy birthday and belated birthday! Can't remember who but some of you guys mentioned on the game 1 thread about having birthdays yesterday and today.

Reactions: Jaxs and MoeBartoli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad