Post-Game Talk: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Ottawa Senators 7:30pm [Chabot 6 Point Game Edition]

Grummbles

Nov 11, 2016
Near Napanee Ontario
I would really like to see Batherson on a different line. Hes just being pigeon holed into setting up Duclair breakouts. He has so many more skills to show I'm sure.

Also, super unimpressed by Tkachuk over the last 2 games.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Andy has let in two goals on 30 shots = tank commander?

Our entire team can barely create anything. We won't need Andy to suck for us to get a top-3 pick next year.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I would really like to see Batherson on a different line. Hes just being pigeon holed into setting up Duclair breakouts. He has so many more skills to show I'm sure.

Also, super unimpressed by Tkachuk over the last 2 games.
Not disagreeing but these games mean nothing for him. It's about getting into game shape.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Had a little more jump towards the end of the second. Need to carry it over.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Chabot's playing well. White's playing well.

I would like to see Batherson with White at some point this game. I feel he(White) has create 3 or 4 good scoring chance this game

One to Duclair on the PP. One to C.Brown from behind the net. One to Tkachuk even if the pass was a little weak and i'm maybe forgotten one.

I would switch Batherson ane C.Brown just to see how it look like.

Grummbles

Nov 11, 2016
Near Napanee Ontario
Not disagreeing but these games mean nothing for him. It's about getting into game shape.

Tkachuk or Batherson?

Assuming Tkachuk, hes playing like a meathead. It's not like he isnt trying, but hes over excited and playing his own game very poorly. The Ryan comparisons are becoming a bit too true when it comes to his passes. Hes spending more time finishing stupid checks than getting to the net.

Batherson has been playing well, but I think he could be utilized better on a different line.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Tkachuk or Batherson?

Assuming Tkachuk, hes playing like a meathead. It's not like he isnt trying, but hes over excited and playing his own game very poorly. The Ryan comparisons are becoming a bit too true when it comes to his passes. Hes spending more time finishing stupid checks than getting to the net.

Batherson has been playing well, but I think he could be utilized better on a different line.
Tkachuk.

The only players I'd focus on are the ones battling for a spot

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Tkachuk or Batherson?

The Bobby-Chucky comparison is pretty weak.

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
Game is pretty boring so here’s a fun fact.

When we had Kovalev in the team I hated him so much that if by some miracle he scored I’d turn away from the TV and punch myself in the balls.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Duclair loves the low percentage plays. Skills are evident but he has gotta be smarter. Too many times the puck gets going up the ice and he will try and go through a guy resulting in the puck going the other way.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Brady is such a f-ing meathead.

Would be a terrible choice for captain.

Stupid selfish penalty magnet.

Reactions: gab6511

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad