Post-Game Talk: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Ottawa Senators 7:30pm [Chabot 6 Point Game Edition]

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Looks like the Habs are putting all of their rookies/scrubs in the lineup tonight(Tatar being the best player in there).

Not going to be a very competitive game imo, so I do expect our forwards to score a bunch. It would be disappointing otherwise.

Reactions: EveryDay

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Game on the usual TSN5. WIll be interested to see Kotkaniemi's development and if Suzuki makes their team. Formenton, Norris, and Davidsson can hopefully create some electricity

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Looks like the Habs are putting all of their rookies/scrubs in the lineup tonight(Tatar being the best player in there).

Not going to be a very competitive game imo, so I do expect our forwards to score a bunch. It would be disappointing otherwise.

Kids are battling for jobs. Habs have been putting up a good fight so far.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Never really paid close attention to Zaitsev before but the first thing that stands out is that he is a very smooth skater.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Gotta get someone on that top line who can handle the puck a bit. That line is one and done on pretty much every shift.

I thought Tkachuk did a pretty good job after the deadline showing he can be that guy to carry the play. White's skillet lends pretty well towards the type of player who can maintain possession too. I think once they get a little more comfortable that concern will disappear with that line.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00