Post-Game Talk: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Ottawa Senators 7:30pm [Chabot 6 Point Game Edition]

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Poster boy makes good on contract - first goals against MTL ?

EE8Og67XUAclnvp.jpg:large

EE_x3mJWkAE0XXv.jpg

Last edited:

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Easy win

Our roster should wreck their lineup

I enjoy beating the habs more then the leafs, lets f***ing go

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Easy win

Our roster should wreck their lineup

I enjoy beating the habs more then the leafs, lets ****ing go

Scabs fans are far more smug than the Laughs fans. There is nothing like making them cry about their 24 Stanley Cups :laugh:

Englund is going to get eaten alive. It won't be pretty.

Reactions: pown

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Do we have any lines announced?

Tkachuk-White-C.Brown
Duclair-Pageau-Batherson
Formenton-Norris-Davidsson (super fast)
Klimchuk-Chlapik-Veronneau

Would be cool

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I find it hard to believe all of this arrogance when we just beat the future Stanley Cup winning Leafs in two straight games.

There’s no room for arrogance with respect to this team and organization.

None at all.

Games aren’t played on paper. Over the long run, sure, but in any given game, no.

Reactions: HabsQC

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Was hoping to see a bit more of Logan

Yes, Me too. If he has a chance to make the team, why is he not on the roster for tonight’s game?

Are Veronneau, Davidson, etc. ahead of him? Or is this their last chance to show what they have to offer?

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Its about the same as Toronto expecting Ceci to turn it around and be a positive contributor after years of poor play. What would we tell them?

He's got his chance, but its up to Zatisev to play better and prove the critics wrong. I'm skeptical of these changes of scenery expecting players to buck years of sample size. It rarely gets two careers back on the rails.

I guess that starts tonight and he's being given a hell of an opportunity with our best player.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
He plays for Russia national team, which mean he is worth something.
How do you figure that?

Their 2019 WC defense looked like this: Artyom Zub, Dinar Khafizullin, Vlad Gavrikov, Dmitri Orlov, Nikita Zaitsev, Nikita Zadorov, Nikita Nesterov, and Mikhail Sergachev

How many Russian D are even in the league? Kulikov, Provorov, and the 4 guys from above by my count. There is literally no competition at that position for the Russian national team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->