Post-Game Talk: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Ottawa Senators 7:30pm [Chabot 6 Point Game Edition]

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It was one shift.

Chlapik has been invisible. I didn’t even know he was playing until now

He’s been fine. Looks a tad faster has had some strong play in defensive zone. That line hasn’t seen much ice with all the special teams play.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
We traded our top 3 goal scorers away last season.

Yeah that's my point - I'm not sure we have the prospects in the system as it stands to replace those 3 in the next 3-5 years lol. Here's hoping this draft is a good one.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah that's my point - I'm not sure we have the prospects in the system as it stands to replace those 3 in the next 3-5 years lol. Here's hoping this draft is a good one.

Oh the draft will be absolutely crucial for this team to ever think about being a playoff/cup contender in the next 3-5 years. We lack talent big time.

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
We’re so used to embarrassing Corey Prix that we don’t know what to do with this Keith fella. Who calls a kid Keith anyway? Have you ever met a baby Keith, are they born middle aged?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Pageau has Chabot lol.also our counters look good we almost always out race them and our number

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad