Post-Game Talk: Lehkonen is a dirty cheater in Montreal's third consecutive 5-2 win vs Ottawa

POGT (15/12/2018)

• Total voters

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Bro did you even read what I wrote smh. I said that he's clearly not on LeBron's level. I'm not even trying to argue that. I'm just saying he's helped our D. I don't know what it is but you clearly don't like Weber or you're a pro tank guy. Whatever it is, you can't read for ****. FOH.
Lol..what?
I literally wrote:
Weber is great
And:
Of course he makes our D better
But now I hate Weber because I'm saying let's see how it goes when we face tougher teams...

And you're telling me I can't read for shit?...Dude.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Who do you sit at this point when Armia gets back? Peca's been great since they reinserted him in the lineup...

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Who do you sit at this point when Armia gets back? Peca's been great since they reinserted him in the lineup...

Somebody will get injured. It always happens. I think Byron is still not 100%. Otherwise, I think Peca might have to sit, as crazy as it is.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Peca goes back to playing C, Chaput out would be my guess.

Once things settle down, and Peca's goals are a distant memory, he will be the odd man out again. He is just not good enough without the puck, and cant produce enough to make up for it.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
Lol..what?
I literally wrote:

And:

But now I hate Weber because I'm saying let's see how it goes when we face tougher teams...

And you're telling me I can't read for ****?...Dude.
You don't get it. I never compared LeBron to Weber. LeBron impacts a team positively and so does Weber. It was the comparison TVA made, not me. I'm explaining the thought process. I'm not going to wait to see how Weber plays against Colorado because I already know he's great for our team. I don't understand what's not to get. It's simple. Do you even think Weber has had a positive impact on our team? You talk about all the bad teams we've played in the past 10 games or so. If the teams were that bad, even Brett Lernout could've stepped in and played amazingly as a 1D. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. LeBron James is the saviour of the teams he's on. Shea Weber is the saviour of our defense.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
I had the same idea but Chaput is killing it in the dot and is really strong on the PK ...

Correct. Dismissing Chaput so easily is a little premature. Everybody loves what he brings, from the coaches to the players.

I also think it will be Peca again, on a rotation basis for the 4th line.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

Domi - Drouin - Shaw/Armia
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Byron - Kotkaniemi - Lekhonen
Agostino - Peca - Armia/Shaw

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I know he made an amazing pass but KK really should have shot in that situation. Could have been a stupid play but he makes it work.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
I know he made an amazing pass but KK really should have shot in that situation. Could have been a stupid play but he makes it work.

I'd agree, but that pass was so picture perfect and looked so easy for him that I think the set up for the tip in was the right call.

With time, though, KK will need to work on being more of a double threat and use his excellent shot to keep opposing Ds honest.

Reactions: le_sean

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I'm 35 mate, love being the cool spoiling uncle.

I thought the same at your age too. But now seeing my lil one running around in her tiny Gally jersey. Just makes my heart melt.

As for the game, that was exciting. Plus I think I blew a vocal cord yelling at the refs tonight. That call on Lehkonen was brutal.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You don't get it. I never compared LeBron to Weber. LeBron impacts a team positively and so does Weber. It was the comparison TVA made, not me. I'm explaining the thought process. I'm not going to wait to see how Weber plays against Colorado because I already know he's great for our team. I don't understand what's not to get. It's simple. Do you even think Weber has had a positive impact on our team? You talk about all the bad teams we've played in the past 10 games or so. If the teams were that bad, even Brett Lernout could've stepped in and played amazingly as a 1D. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. LeBron James is the saviour of the teams he's on. Shea Weber is the saviour of our defense.

I know it's TVA..did I say you came up with this? I'm just commenting man, why the hell are you getting your panties all up in a bunch? Wtf?
LBJ isn't a savior, he is the team. Weber is not.
Yes Weber is great. Yes he has a very good impact. Yes we need him if we want to win more games now. Yes he improves us. No I'm not hating on him so spare me the BS.

I don't get your argument about bad teams...In what world mentioning that some of the teams we faced, namely Ottawa three times, is just too much reality to handle? Why is this causing you to flip here to the point where you bring up Lernout? Are you trying to argue Ottawa isn't bad??

Dude, chill out man. Weber has been awesome, but the LBJ comment by TVA is ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad