Post-Game Talk: Lehkonen is a dirty cheater in Montreal's third consecutive 5-2 win vs Ottawa

POGT (15/12/2018)

• Total voters

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Its really mind boggling. The lightning are way ahead of everyone for goals in the east, and I assume they have a lethal PP too. It just makes you wonder where Montreal would be with a half decent PP.

Add Tampa's PP and PK totals 29.3 + 83.9 =113.2 and then the Hab's 12.3 + 76.6 = 88.9

Keep in mind 100% is considered to be a base line teams work towards. Our special teams are so far off it's a disgrace.

Reactions: DAChampion

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
the kind of talent this team needs is usually drafted 1st or 2nd OA you know...
Though winning attitude is hard to teach, andnfor first time we can see what it means to have that. We have talent , now the tricky part will be to add to it , another domi type trade and we should be set . Then wait on our own top pick to develop into a top c i see him as .

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Dorion is such an idiot for not wanting to trade within the division.

If a division rival gives you the best deal, you take it.

Amen, thats always been the dumbest unwritten rule in hockey mgmt. I can see trying to keepma star out of your division of you are an immediate contender but wtf would a rebuilding team care about a divisional trade? So stupid, most of these GMs are dinosaurs

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I was at t he game. We have to dump Benn. He is absolute garbage. Everytime he is on the ice we are pinned in our own end. Mete would be a huge upgrade over him at this point. Ive had enough of this clown.
Yeah you can now see that Benn is a very weak link. Even Schlemko is an upgrade

Reactions: Maliki2

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Stone probably stays... unfortunate because he's never going to get the recognition he deserves playing in that market.

One of the more underrated players in hockey...brilliant mind on the ice.

I would give up a lot to get him, with an extension: i said poehling, lehkonen and a 2nd, but would probably change that 2nd to a first.

But i cant see him turning down an extension with Ottawa to jump ship to come here. Hes too loyal.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Though winning attitude is hard to teach, andnfor first time we can see what it means to have that. We have talent , now the tricky part will be to add to it , another domi type trade and we should be set . Then wait on our own top pick to develop into a top c i see him as .
Tricky ?

by the time Habs do another, Weber and Price could very well be 40...

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
I was at t he game. We have to dump Benn. He is absolute garbage. Everytime he is on the ice we are pinned in our own end. Mete would be a huge upgrade over him at this point. Ive had enough of this clown.
Bergevin is scared to trade him because he’s a bearded manly man. Doesn’t want to have to face him.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Brady swearing the post game PC that this would be the last time the Sens lose to the Habs while he's wearing an Ottawa jersey.
Ketchup should stop making predictions and learn how to skate. He's just bu****rt because the most decorated franchise in the history of the NHL passed on his ugly a** and drafted KK instead :laugh:

Reactions: Halakitlikethat

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Ketchup should stop making predictions and learn how to skate. He's just bu****rt because the most decorated franchise in the history of the NHL passed on his ugly a** and drafted KK instead :laugh:

Is butthurt a forbidden word in these parts ? Just asking...

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Yep, less PP opportunities in the playoffs favours teams that are good at 5-on-5. Although obviously to go anywhere we still need a PP that scores more than 1/10 opportunities

100% agree haha, I'm just thinking of the teams we had that were typically good on the powerplay (Souray, Kovalev et al.) but got demolished 5v5 come playoff time.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
NHL owes Lehkonen and the Habs an apology on that disallowed highlight reel goal. The ref should be ashamed of himself on that one. What's more embarrassing for them was all 4 refs agreed after talking about it.

Disgusting. If we missed the playoffs, they owe us a lottery win in the draft! :sarcasm:

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Yeah, it's all nice and real easy to do since the Habs won the game......but i'm sure it would have been a very different decision if the Habs lost that game.
this was pure incompetence by the ref, and honestly, one of the worst calls ever .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad