Post-Game Talk: Lehkonen is a dirty cheater in Montreal's third consecutive 5-2 win vs Ottawa

POGT (15/12/2018)

• Total voters

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Drake Batherson was halfway to the Hall of Fame 2 weeks ago...he's come back down to reality lately

Mike McKenna has no business being in the NHL other then he's affordable, which basically means you've got a job in Melnyk's eyes.

That Send team/organization man...what a mess.

Whenever you think how bad the left side of the Habs D is.

Remember who plays D on the Sens, on either side, outside of Chabot.

Eeeessshhh
They are a team, and organization, that is in big trouble.............if they could get Uncle CSI Eugene to sell the team to a real owner, they would be better off. Dorion has been put in an impossible position. They are bad, real bad. Some nice pieces, but Matt Duschene will be going ufa and that will also hurt, unless they can get a 1st for him at the deadline. Stone stays with them, I would think.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
They are a team, and organization, that is in big trouble.............if they could get Uncle CSI Eugene to sell the team to a real owner, they would be better off. Dorion has been put in an impossible position. They are bad, real bad. Some nice pieces, but Matt Duschene will be going ufa and that will also hurt, unless they can get a 1st for him at the deadline. Stone stays with them, I would think.
Stone probably stays... unfortunate because he's never going to get the recognition he deserves playing in that market.

One of the more underrated players in hockey...brilliant mind on the ice.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Stone probably stays... unfortunate because he's never going to get the recognition he deserves playing in that market.

One of the more underrated players in hockey...brilliant mind on the ice.
If Bergevin had any sense he would try and land Mark Stone

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005

What tells you he isn't trying?
And Dorion is putting "Anti-East" clauses in trades now so a 3-way deal is not possible.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Dorion is such an idiot for not wanting to trade within the division.

If a division rival gives you the best deal, you take it.

Reactions: Runner77

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
UFA next season
Yeah I know...but that doesn't mean the Sens wouldn't want a bounty for him.

If he gets to free agency, agreed, that's someone the Habs should back the Brink's truck up for.

But I doubt he wants to leave Ottawa...he seems all-in there.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

The Price will be very high. But if were in the playoffs at the tdl, id do a 1st, a prospect like ylonen, and a roster player like lehkonen, with an extension....and poeple thought giving up a 2nd for Skinner was too risky because of his concussion history. Pfft

Id also do poehling. Lehkonen, and 2nd, with an extension. That could potentially get it done.

One things for sure, Stone is a MB type player. Im sure hed love to land him.

Basically im willing to give up non-top six for top 6.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
That could happen, I mean if they end up folding and moving to a different city, they'll no longer be the Sens, so technically this would be the last time the Sens lost to us while he's wearing that jersey lol.

That's indeed the likeliest thing to happen.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Just checking in did the NHL give Lehk his goal back yet? :sarcasm: I'm counting it in his season totals when all is said and done.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
XzroQSf.png

Faakin' Bettman has to show up incognito now.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Still can't get over that horrible call, it was so bad he should never ref again. Imagine that call in the playoffs, or if that was a game where 2 pts meant making or missing the playoffs?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad