Post-Game Talk: Lehkonen is a dirty cheater in Montreal's third consecutive 5-2 win vs Ottawa

POGT (15/12/2018)

• Total voters

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
what do you expect Norm Macdonald writing for the Habs twitter? lol. I'm sure league wide, team's official twitter feeds are no better and really the '5enator2' thing is pretty clever. You'd have to be pretty jaded to think that's embarrassingly corny especially for a freaking hockey team's twitter page lol.
Hey man, all the power to you, I dont particularly care. I preferred the PB&KK one.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
If Benn could defend at the right level, we'd be looking at a 5-0 game.

Great 3rd period, when they finally started converting good effort into rewards.

Good effort by the refs to try their best to keep the Sens in it as long as they did.

Reactions: Redux91

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
The number of wins the Ottawa Senators had this month vs the Montreal Canadiens.

2PBZTrb.jpg

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I think that is the worst call I've seen since I started following the Canadiens during playoffs 1971. Unless I am forgetting about another bad one. But I doubt it

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Muller should have been s*** canned with the rest of the trash that was cleaned up in the summer behind the bench. We don’t have the most skilled players in the league, but a PP with some of the players that we do have shouldn’t be close to this bad.

Should Ducharme be canned too? because he works on the pp with Muller

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Why would the Sens, have taken Tachook this year, instead of letting the Avs take that pick? Instead, they trade Hoffman, EK, and now will win the lottery and and let the Avs draft Hughes....there is no way that this Sens team does not finish last...they are beyond awful. Dorion and Melnyk are worse than Molson and Bergevin.......almost feel bad for their fans, all 17 of them.

Reactions: Armaniac and cphabs

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Hudon a core player?? lol he might be part of the RDS core, but he can't even get in the lineup...why would a clown reporter even say such a stupid thing??

Dont remember if he used the word "core", but he said something along the lines of Hudon being part of their future

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Why would the Sens, have taken Tachook this year, instead of letting the Avs take that pick? Instead, they trade Hoffman, EK, and now will win the lottery and and let the Avs draft Hughes....there is no way that this Sens team does not finish last...they are beyond awful. Dorion and Melnyk are worse than Molson and Bergevin.......almost feel bad for their fans, all 17 of them.

Agree. He's a good player, but not worth what they probably give up this year. Avs will solve their 2nd line center problem because of the Sens pick. Even if it's not Hughes.

Cozens is everything Tkachuk is but more talented.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
It's actually in the thread on the mainboard about Lehkonen's call. 1st page, 2nd or 3rd post in.

It shows it slow-mo from behind.
They showed that on the Sportsnet telecast. I don't know. It doesn't look convincing. Kulak is obstructing the view as he skates by.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
So, why is he sitting? CJ not happy with him, and yest the team thinks he is the future in some role? Strange...

Nothing strange here. He had 30 pts in 72 games last season and was one of the better habs players in terms of creating scoring chances. Has potential and is young at 24 yo.
The habs just have too many players right now, and Hudon isnt suited to play on the 4th line.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Nothing strange here. He had 30 pts in 72 games last season and was one of the better habs players in terms of creating scoring chances. Has potential and is young at 24 yo.
The habs just have too many players right now, and Hudon isnt suited to play on the 4th line.
because the Habs CHOSE to call-up Chaput and D'Agostino, and because they CHOSE to play Peca over him

the guy will end up being uselss as his game will regress, and he'll be worth nothing in a trade either.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I never undertsood this thinking. Hes an 18 year old kid playing against men. Hes exceeding all expecations regardless of his un connor mcdavid godlike goal scoring.

This thinking? All I said was he wasn’t the player of the game considering his pretty massive inconsistency throughout it.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Drake Batherson was halfway to the Hall of Fame 2 weeks ago...he's come back down to reality lately

Mike McKenna has no business being in the NHL other then he's affordable, which basically means you've got a job in Melnyk's eyes.

That Send team/organization man...what a mess.

Whenever you think how bad the left side of the Habs D is.

Remember who plays D on the Sens, on either side, outside of Chabot.

Eeeessshhh

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Not sure, it looks to me they may be moving on with other players right now, and Armia isn't even back yet...Hudon has some skills, but his days could be numbered in Montreal. Just my 2 cents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad