Post-Game Talk: Leaves blow, outta Town Sat 7:00 pm

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
If you ignore the loser points and treat OTL as a loss they are .500 since the new year. Compare that to Boston who they're almost certainly likely to match up against who have been playing way above .500 in that same time frame ( second only to the Tampa Bay Lightning).

I think I'd be depressed too. Their defensive play hasn't improved, at times they're struggling to score goals and they're about to head into the playoffs to play a more complete team that's better in nearly every way. They're almost certainly going to get smashed.
I was talking about CBC, but there's no difference anyway.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Beating the Leafs and watching their fan base melt down is amazing, and helps soothe the pain of this year a bit. Watching them leave early, all sad and butthurt? Hook it up and pump it into my veins.

My only negative tonight was Veronneau. He looked absolutely lost and out of place out there, like he was overwhelmed by the speed and skill. He maybe needs a night in the press box to get re-adjusted...

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Beating the Leafs and watching their fan base melt down is amazing, and helps soothe the pain of this year a bit. Watching them leave early, all sad and ********? Hook it up and pump it into my veins.

My only negative tonight was Veronneau. He looked absolutely lost and out of place out there, like he was overwhelmed by the speed and skill. He maybe needs a night in the press box to get re-adjusted...

I'm pretty sure Veronneau sits for Boedker next game

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Well I gotta say, I enjoyed seeing the score!

Sure it sounded like Andy played well, sure it sounded like Sparks didn't. But I watched the one goal Leafs fans were whining about... The Leafs had like three chances to clear and couldn't then Sparks have up a massive five hole.

Anyways... Go sens go. Thank you for spoiling games for Toronto to finish off your season .And lol at playing the Leafs goal song. Just hilarious!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Leafs Fans. Fyous.
giphy.gif

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
Well I gotta say, I enjoyed seeing the score!

Sure it sounded like Andy played well, sure it sounded like Sparks didn't. But I watched the one goal Leafs fans were whining about... The Leafs had like three chances to clear and couldn't then Sparks have up a massive five hole.

Anyways... Go sens go. Thank you for spoiling games for Toronto to finish off your season .And lol at playing the Leafs goal song. Just hilarious!
Shot count made it look like Leafs were in the game. They only were for about 5 minutes thanks to a couple of weak calls in the third. Sens were the better team most of the night.

Reactions: Here I Pageau Again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad