Post-Game Talk: Leaves blow, outta Town Sat 7:00 pm

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
tenor.gif

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
How has Marc Crawford been for you guys, just an absolutely huge fan back when he was in Vancouver, one of the nicest people you’ll ever hear about

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Starting to think it’s not that far fetched that Duclair ends up being better. Maybe this was the wake up call he needed because I haven’t seen anything that Tortorella was *****ing about.

I'm would have a lot of trepidation about expecting a player with as inconsistent of a career as Duclair's to keep this up consistently long term.

I am more than willing to enjoy his great play right now and hope for the best though. He's been very very good. Given he wasn't qualified last year, and that he was flaming out with CBJ, he seemed almost like a throw in at the deadline. If he finds a way to keep up this type of play and rise to his tremendous skill level, he easily becomes the biggest piece in that trade.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Well that's a much better outcome than i was expecting earlier in the year when looking at these two late season games against the leafs. Usually i resort to cynicism while watching wondering how they will blow this one, but for some reason, when they were holding on 3-2, i was actually thinking they could do this, which then caught me by surprise. Not sure exactly how they pulled it off, but nice job boys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad