Post-Game Talk: Leafs win in Tampa! 4-3

Heritage

Jan 17, 2016
Halifax
Can confirm. There was a the behind the play that you guys may not have seen as well.

Brutal Brutal Brutal.

I agree Cor,

I was sitting directly behind the Tampa net (1st & 3rd), and the missed calls on Tampa Bay in that third period were terrible.

Toronto should have had a minimum of three power plays in the third period if this game was called evenly.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Just a fantastic fight by our rear ends. :clap: Big props to doll 88# especially, he tried to the fullest tonight. Should continue to do so. Tavvy the C was also a real side killa there, a real leader like moses back in his prime in the desert. Mayne that was some dry thang there.....

But yeah we DESERVE!! WE DESERVE!! FREEEDY!! FREEDY!! FREEDY!!!!!!

" A real leader like Moses in his prime"

Might be the best quote I've ever heard. Wow.

Reactions: finallaptwin

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
The last 2 minutes the Lightning looked like the Leafs power play. It’s like the keepaway was more important than scoring the goal to them.

Yep.

They opted to either have Hedman or Sergachev bomb one from the point (which doesn't really work much anymore). Maroon's goal was the type they needed more of.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
We might end up with the worst record of the east playoff teams but I still see us in top 3 favorites when we have rielly ceci muzzin barrie back as the top 4 and Mik back in the top 6 with jt and bill

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
Everyone got to lay off the refs.

Not once was there a real scoring opportunity taken away, nor was there was anything really blatant.

Those calls that were supposedly missed, looked to me to be really ticky tacky marginal calls, that never should be made in the 3rd period.

The NHL game has always been like this.

:baghead:

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Everyone got to lay off the refs.

Not once was there a real scoring opportunity taken away, nor was there was anything really blatant.

Those calls that were supposedly missed, looked to me to be really ticky tacky marginal calls, that never should be made in the 3rd period.

The NHL game has always been like this.

:baghead:

"Ticky-tacky" :laugh: did you actually watch the game?

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
They won the game 4-3 in regulation against possibly the best team in the league. Your contrarian act is obvious and boring. Only "objective" when it's negative.
It's a free country.

Being a Leafs fan as long as I have been, I feel I should be entitled to say what I like, and what I don't like.

This is not a cult.

Although I read that Globe and Mail article yesterday, the writer argued it was a cult, he made a good case!

LOL!

:nod:

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
ill bite whats this from?
upload_2020-2-25_22-6-32.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad