Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 7-6 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Please everyone stop claiming Dubas to be some amazing GM, he made a terrible decision to get rid of McElhinney.

Don Cherry said it last night, we are going to regret it, who knew it was going to be this early.

Doesn’t even feel like we won when you surrender 6 goals.

Sparks deserves more than 1 game this season after what he's been through in our org.

Shameful of you to write him off and throw Dubas under the bus.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
You can't really play and win like this in big games, but you take them when you can...

I think they ought to look at re-acquiring a true NHL backup goalie. With the physical, athletic, technical mental makeup of Garrett Sparks, he may not actually that big asset they are hoping he'll be. He's just a mentally weak sieve the likes we haven't seen since Jonas Gustavsson.

Reactions: francis246

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Man we are so f***ed if Freddie goes down for an extended period of time. LMFAO!!!

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
I'm sorry but I have to gloat here

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...ced-on-waivers.2550039/page-18#post-150113287

I said it before and I'll say it again, Sparks scares me from a TECHNICAL stand point, forget his trash play tonight, he honestly looked SO lost BEYOND the goals he gave up, we are VERY fortunate he didn't give up more and you'll notice very few people agreed and yes it's only one game, but cmon.....we can all see what a disaster he is MOVEMENT (forget saves) wise in the net. He is NOT an NHL goalie and I'd honestly consider giving up a 5th for Mac back at this point.

And like MANY others in yesterday's thread, we all saw how SICK Kap was with Matthews, KISS Babs, forget these gritty crypto ahler vets and PLAY THE f***ING KIDS.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

Prominence

Ryan Tverberg Fan
Jul 22, 2011
Vancouver
I liked this win. Leafs outplayed (for two periods) and outscored a decent team. I don’t like zaitsev and hainsey on protecting the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad