Not open for further replies.

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
man-listening-with-hand-to-ear.jpg

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
People blaming Sparks have no clue. He had no chance on at least 3 of those goals.

Blame Babcock for Zaitsev and Hainsey being out there for both of Kane’s goals. Does he like pain?

Where was Rielly?

Only in Toronto is your best defenseman on the bench when you are trying to close out a game.

6 goals against is a team effort for sure, but both EN goals were crap.

Reactions: The Apologist

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
McDavid is the best player in the world but after him theres not a single player I'd choose moving forward over Matthews. Now that he's fully healthy and stronger he's a total machine.
This was prolly Kapanen's best game as a Leaf and he should be given a nice run alongside Matthews.
Sparks was trash and as a Dubas fan I think he might have really dropped the ball hard on this move.
Tavares with the monster game and it feels amazing to have a 1-2 punch that not many teams can keep down.
Very exciting game but we really need to either find a way to tighen up defensively or a move has to happen because you cant waste this type of offense with that blueline.

you think?
he did. it was a dumb dumb mistake. dumb dumb.
i don't mind 80 night style games. they are fun but it bugs me when it happen that we're just so passive. several of those goals were because of that or massive turnovers. the rest was because Sparks can't close his five hole. geeze

Reactions: weems

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
People blaming Sparks have no clue. He had no chance on at least 3 of those goals.

Blame Babcock for Zaitsev and Hainsey being out there for both of Kane’s goals. Does he like pain?

Where was Rielly?

Only in Toronto is your best defenseman on the bench when you are trying to close out a game.
Wasn’t Reilly on the ice scoring the game winning goal?

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Please everyone stop claiming Dubas to be some amazing GM, he made a terrible decision to get rid of McElhinney.

Don Cherry said it last night, we are going to regret it, who knew it was going to be this early.

Doesn’t even feel like we won when you surrender 6 goals.

Who knew it was going to be this early? Probably pretty much any one with even a miniscule amount of common sense saw it coming.

I saw enough of his pre-season play, his sample size of NHL games a few years ago to know.

Some players are only good at the minor league level, nothing to be ashamed of. He's been in the system for 5-6 years, it's not gonna work out well for him.

Reactions: Erdinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->