GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:30pm 4/26/24 Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GMGkgYCbMAAhChw

Los Angeles Kings(43-27-11, 99pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Edmonton Oilers(49-27-6 104pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West/ TBS RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

s2Dx8qb.png

jtt5wa1.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QAdpGTb.png

pJdEAiv.png

YPHAtd4.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Scratches: Arthur Kaliyev, Jacob Moverare, Aaron Dell
Injuries: Phoenix Copley
Covid: N/A

:edmonton

pOjQYTw.png

M8ypE3M.png

cJ5hE09.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
As always, i hope for the best but prepare for the wurst.
We're gonna slip em the burnt weeny sandwich tonite!
(Sorry Frank rip)

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
I heard jack cambell starting in goal for the earlers? I guess skinner skinned too many vienna sausages last nite and fell ill?

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Hiller: "I thought he was pretty good, I thought he was one of our better players in Game 1 also," Kings coach Jim Hiller said Thursday. "That's a playoff-style player; he's big, he's strong, he's quick, he's got lots of energy. I probably didn't play him enough in these first two games. He can run 20 minutes; he's got that in him. That's one thing you might see, is him playing a little more."

QB also a +5 in the 2 games.. hard to do when team is overall -2.

How about getting him back on PP1 in front of the net vs vertically impaired RV? just a thought

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
8o65r5.jpg

Fiala and Elias Pettersson (Vancouver) are two really good high skill finesse players that have been very timid with some lackluster perimeter play in their first 2 games.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Laf 23 pts in 81 games in the top 9, -14 on the season, -2 in the playoffs. Im not sure what he is bringing to the table. Sub in Thomas and improve the physicality without hurting any production - prob improve.

I still don't know why Thomas is not in the lineup.

Another older "prospect" that the Kings treat like they'd treat a 19 year old CHL Black Ace. He is 24 years old (that ain't a kid) with two seasons worth of pro hockey, who gave the team a nice little boost when he was called up at the end of the year.

And immediately demoted back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad