GDT: Leafs vs Sabres 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Actually, the game isn't only on SNO tonight. It's available nationally, on SNO, SNP, SNW, and SN1.

The SN1 broadcast, I suspect, is for two reasons. First, it makes the game available in the SNE reason which is getting the Habs game regionally. Second, it protects against the Blue Jays opener (starting at 3:00) going longer than four hours.

Last edited:

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Actually, the game isn't only on SNO tonight. It's available nationally, on SNO, SNP, SNW, and SN1.

The SN1 broadcast, I suspect, is for two reasons. First, it makes the game available in the SNE reason which is getting the Habs game regionally. Second, it protects against the Blue Jays opener (starting at 3:00) going longer than four hours.

This is great! Thanks for that update. Was thinking I would have to watch on Gamecentre Live ;-)

Just need to find a way to get 2 points tonight. Nothing else matters really. Hoping they can get out to a good start and get a couple goal lead. Maybe the Buffaloes pack up and go home.

I am nervous as **** watching this stretch run, but results have spoken for themselves (so far).

GO LEAFS GO

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Tampa gains huge ground on us if we lose, and our remaining games are against Washington, TB themselves, Pittsburgh, and Columbus.

It is very possible we go 0-3 against WSH, PIT and CBJ, which would make the TB game extremely extremely important, and if we lose that one we can probably kiss our playoff hopes goodbye.

Haha.

Expecting them to go 0-5 to close the season isn't realistic.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
I think they'll be ready to go for this one. They know not to take buffalo lightly after the last debacle.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Too true

Yes. I didn't see where anyone confirmed he was playing tonight? I thought it was expected for the backup to start.

Per Shilton on twitter

Robin Lehner starting in goal for Buffalo vs. #Leafs. Frederik Andersen slated to start for Toronto.

This is good for us. The stats show its better to go with your backup in almost any situation in a back to back.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
I'd be the first person to tell you to be weary about playing the Sabres in Buffalo, but when was the last time this team played a meaningful game this late in Buffalo?

Hopefully they're motivated for that outcome.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010

we have to get some bodies in front of Lehner. The guy's got a short fuse, maybe Kadri can bump him accidentally.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It doesn't matter who the Sabres play in net tonight, they have very little chance in this one.

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Just bring our own doctor this time please just in case.
But don't allow Buffalo to run Andersen. They do it once - send clear signal (right in the face).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad