The Vancouver Canucks are officially not frauds.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Or pretenders.

The Canucks skeptics last crutch was that they would lose in the first round. Well.... they didn't. So no matter what happens from here, they were simply wrong. And those that got arrogant about it, using language like frauds and pretenders should apologize.

Edit: I almost forgot, PDO!!

canicks.jpg
It’s almost as if this belongs in the Playoff forum

cotillion

May 26, 2011
PoCo
Well.....you did say you were a bandwagon fan.

That feature has been around for some time ;)
yes. wasnt around when i was cheering for toni tanti, patrick sundstrom, the king or steamer.... or when bure, linden, gelinas and lumme were making a run. Don't think it was around during the times we lost to the blackhawks in in 09, 10 before the run in '11... I guess its a nice feature to have for those who need validation from a hockey forum ;)

snag

Feb 22, 2014
yes. wasnt around when i was cheering for toni tanti, patrick sundstrom, the king or steamer.... or when bure, linden, gelinas and lumme were making a run. Don't think it was around during the times we lost to the blackhawks in in 09, 10 before the run in '11... I guess its a nice feature to have for those who need validation from a hockey forum ;)

Just having fun. It's not to often you see 1400 post with no reactions. Was just having fun.

Enjoy.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
We are truly blessed Mark Messier had such an illustrious career and is equally respected by all 3 of those teams.

Respected for his time as a Lays spokesperson, and for no other reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad