GDT: Leafs vs Habs - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I hope he pans out I really do but I think it's not going to happen. Watch this management screw up Caufield next by surrounding him with interior players.
He's definitely not one of those guys who is a sure fire point per game guy. He's a work in progress. I think he'll get there but honestly we'll see...

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I just hope they play Caufield a little more since the game is out of reach practically.

Yeah we can get more examples of how he’s completely outmuscled and not at all ready for the NHL

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Since 2012 Habs have drafted or traded for 3 top 3 picks and none of them have panned out. Nice work

293zzo.jpg

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
It's the best the Canadiens played in weeks and they still only scored 1 goal. Against Campbell.

This team is nothing without Gallagher and dare I say it Price.

This is where I think the media has failed (who I think people are overly harsh on - they've largely taken the franchise to task) is this: all this talk about character and changing the team because of it yet that line of talk doesn't get mentioned when we this team collapses when Gallagher gets hurt. It's just fawning over him and his impact. He deserves it but he's not a freaking franchise-altering player. Or at least he shouldn't be.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Games against Toronto, Winnipeg and Ottawa are sure losses in the remaining games. Tonight is the first of a sequence of 7 losses in a row. Last 2 games against Edmonton may decide if this team makes the PO.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Since 2012 Habs have drafted or traded for 3 top 3 picks and none of them have panned out. Nice work

I don't think we know what KK is yet. He's only 20, one of the youngest players in the league. 6 months older than Caufield, who isn't doing anything at the moment

Reactions: dinodebino

Capz

Jul 1, 2019
4 goals on 21 shots... people used to rip price for that. Allen hasnt been better at all than price this year.
Its hard to be good with this D in front of u TBF. Team give sup way too many high danger chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad