Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Continue here

Angela Price and / or Julie Petry: We're like backseat GMs sometimes

Can... can they be the actual GMs?
a89c6e25d8.jpg

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Boys are actually playing pretty decent. Let’s keep er rolling into the third and get a quick one

Reactions: salbutera

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Can’t imagine how much worse it would be if they’ve didn’t have NS. Zero production from down the middle. Just play this kid until his legs fall off, no other C is capable of doing squat!

Reactions: Tyson

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
@Lafleurs Guy

The only reason of this since the other thread is closed is to get rid of Bergevin. This team needs a new look from a new perspective. You can't say you like what you see on the ice. Mostly all of those players are all signed up for next season.

You know damn well that im only saying that because of Bozovin. I don't care if they win 6-1. All I want is Bergevin gone. I never changed my opinion on that.

Wishing a new start and new hope it not ''trolling'' like you say so. we are almost back to 6 games away from .500 nobody can be happy with this. We had a healthy roster most of the season also.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Can’t imagine how much worse it would be if they’ve didn’t have NS. Zero production from down the middle. Just play this kid until his legs fall off, no other C is capable of doing squat!
No kidding. Danualt and Kk have disappeared off the scoresheet. literally

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
@Lafleurs Guy

The only reason of this since the other thread is closed is to get rid of Bergevin. This team needs a new look from a new perspective. You can't say you like what you see on the ice. Mostly all of those players are all signed up for next season.

You know damn well that im only saying that because of Bozovin. I don't care if they win 6-1. All I want is Bergevin gone. I never changed my opinion on that.
I think the GM is terrible.

That doesn't mean I'm going to heckle my own players and take delight in when we lose. That's the definition of a troll.

Might as well just be a Bruins fan then.

Reactions: dinodebino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->