Tonight's MVP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Difference: Babcock's pets are NHL players. Dubas' pets are wishful thinking.

Essentially. We could really use Carrick who is essentially a better and more experienced version of Holl, and McBackup, who is Triple the goalie Sparks will ever be.

But hey, AHL success trumps NHL success, right?

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
You don’t have to be. Lou implented structure and stability into our managemt group, but I do not want that man making any decisions exiting the rebuild. He left the devils in shambles

Built the Leafs into the contenders. Then did the same in a year with the hapless isles.

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
Over the last 4 games Freddie has a GAA above 8 and a sv% below 0.780, and Sparks has a GAA above 4 and a sv% of 0.900.

The reality is that the team is playing like trash and that would be the case no matter who was in net.

10 games left to fix whatever the problem is with this team. I don't know what the problem is, but I would be happy if Babs was fired by noon tomorrow.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Oh Willy.....I hate you so much you f***ing bum. I here i was giving you credit last game.

Reactions: Al14

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I would love to know what Babcock writes down in his notepad that he carries around every game. Nothing ever changes , so what exactly is this notepad for? To hold up your giant chin?
he's calculating the interest on his investments........48 million for this?

killer1980

Sep 15, 2014
Kirkland Lake
Hey, check out my score prediction for tonight's game. And Leafs were lucky to win last night. Philly was exhausted from the second game in 2 nights and scoring 5 times in the first 2 periods. This team is unraveling very quickly. They have one chance! Hire me to run things!

KLM-Line

May 8, 2007
Munich
I thought Sparks might get another shot at the start of next season. Right now he is playing himself out of the NHL and the guys infront of him are supporting that cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad