Tonight's MVP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
some serious issues ongoing atm.

have the boys decided they've had enough of Babs? Cos this is awful and it has been ongoing for too long now.

pucks just put carelessly into areas, men getting free lanes to the next time and again, and no fight for the team.

painful right now.

Reactions: Cobra777

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Babcock is all about opportunity so why isn't someone from the minors filling Brown's spot? Also, why hasnt Bracco played a game?
Brown only gives a few guys opportunities, the others he’ll sit in the press box all year and watch them struggle because they haven’t played all year.

Oh yeah, this Sparks experiment HAS to end. Bring up Ian Scott at the very first opportunity

Reactions: ElbowLander

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Sparks’ goaltending is not acceptable. If Andersen goes down we’re done. How he got an extension is beyond me. He has not played a single impressive game this year and easily lost us 10 points solely. The team has no confidence in him either

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I find this uncomprehensible what we are watching here.
Quit on each other? Quit on coach? I don't get it.
This is gross, like Moises Alou ankle break gross.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Well, this is quite pathetic and embarrassing...

Look at OTT's roster. It's a good thing the playoffs aren't starting next week.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I know we aren't playing well this week guys but we don't need to hear every 2 mins how we're going to lose in round 1 (in your opinion which is worth nothing)

I'm sick of the same problems being problems with this team, but I'm also equally tired of this board's defeatist attitude.

Reactions: NastyKnies

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
At least the worst players on the ice are not the ones who will play in the playoffs....

Get well Gards, get well Dermott...

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I’d hate to be Boston or Tampa. Leafs are so good, they let teams lead by multiple goals and then actually play only in the third period. This is a genius system to go deep in the playoffs.

Reactions: Al14

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
This team is an absolute disgrace lately. They've been talking about slow starts, bad effort and their need to fix the problem yet haven't actually gone and done the work to fix it. I've had it up to my eyeballs with these terrible efforts against garbage line ups.

Reactions: Al14

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Well, this is quite pathetic and embarrassing...

Look at OTT's roster. It's a good thing the playoffs aren't starting next week.

Don't think it matters. There is no switch. They aren't going to be able to fix this in time before the playoffs role.

We just have to hope that Boston is somehow even worse than we we are.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Against belleville.......... with these millionaers. Nylander matthwes...... :biglaugh: Play better... no, just don't. Just stop all together. This team won't do it. I don't like this team and the chemistry at all. Seen much better. Almost every year. Y'all can see it. Some playyers don't like each other because of they is arrogant and selfish: Die slow maple leafs. Don't like this team at all. Pat quinn was better with their sundin domi tucker belfour This team is dirt ass

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010
I find this uncomprehensible what we are watching here.
Quit on each other? Quit on coach? I don't get it.
This is gross, like Moises Alou ankle break gross.

Playing a bunch of garbage AHLers is the problem. And yes, Brown and Marleau are included in that group.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
How wasnt Matthews goal a goal then?? It was for sure going in regardless of the goalie push it off on purpose lol

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
Wanna see what trash looks like?

garret-sparks-2015-38.jpg

That's disrespectful. You don't think some trash bags piled up in the crease could make some stops?

Reactions: mcleex

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
Again not even close to Sparks fault. Just like the past few games have been not even close to Anderson's fault. You guys were spoiled all year from Anderson covering up the teams mistakes.

The team is not great, and its constantly getting covered up by our elite talent and goaltending.

Get used to it, we're not beating Boston unless something crazy happens. This team is bad, and Babcock doesn't have a hold of the guys. They don't start on time ever. He's lost their ear and it's probably because he's an annoying egof***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->