Speculation: Leafs Rental Forward

Which rental F would you most want the Leafs to have in the playoffs if its their only move? Pick 1:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Of the names being thrown around it's probably Folingo or Granlund. Each guy bringing something a bit different. And neither will cost an arm or a leg.

Curious of Dubas' has his eyes on an unexpected name though

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
My aim would be for Iafallo. LA might be looking a bit more like a seller at the moment. Certainly no guarantees of that just yet though.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Personally I think they should go after Max Domi. Get CBJ to retain half and take back Kerfoot, give them a few good prospects and our first. He fills a few needs in one. He can play in our top 6 and plays a skill game, and he also has some bite to him and will fight. Then we'd have at least 2 players who will fight, and Hyman and Bogo sometimes will as well.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I know he's not a rental but I'm hoping for a retained Radulov. He'd be perfect on either of the top two lines.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Forsberg rest just end costing us pick(s), prospect(s) for few games. Bring Forsberg in and let us pick up another goalie for insurance.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
I love foligno but is anyone else concerned what a two week isolation period of sitting in a hotel room would do to a 34 year olds fitness level?
I am, but not enough to knock him off my primary pick. Hopefully for whoever it is it happens sooner rather than later for this reason.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I don't see what these guys bring that we don't already have.

A big 4th liner would go further on this team than any of those guys.

Reactions: Cams

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Maybe we could reacquire Johnsson for cheap. Then flip him again when you can't afford his contract.

Last edited:

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Hall
Foglino
Palmieri

why Iaffalo’s name is being brought up is beyond me, Granlund no thanks.

hall is best forward available

Foligno and Palmieri bring something we don’t really have.

Reactions: MJK

axlrose87

Jul 13, 2018
Personally I think they should go after Max Domi. Get CBJ to retain half and take back Kerfoot, give them a few good prospects and our first. He fills a few needs in one. He can play in our top 6 and plays a skill game, and he also has some bite to him and will fight. Then we'd have at least 2 players who will fight, and Hyman and Bogo sometimes will as well.
I agree that domi is a good target.
Domi at 3.5 for kerfoot and our first.
Wouldn’t offer anything more though.

MrGroove

Mar 9, 2021
Who
Mike
Mario
Anson ?
Awesome

just one thing , I would slot Mario 1st ;)
hehe. Mario was truly awesome.
Brandon Lemieux has a great playoff dad in Claude. hope that continues to the next generation. Jeff Carter (maybe along with J Quick) can be had cheap. leaf fan growing up. stanley cups and a center...

Reactions: Teeder Keon

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
Helluva poker game Dubas is involved in right dealing at the deadline in a covid season. Hopefully it's a buyers market and he deals from a position of strength. Don't panic, make the right deal. ( get a goalie too)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad