Confirmed with Link: Leafs re-sign Marincin on a 1 year deal

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
do you think any other team would give him a one way deal ?
For 700k, I think a lot of teams will give him this deal. He is a depth Dman that can be send down and help with the AHL team.
I don’t see any point to not like this deal.
Do I trust him in a top 4 role in the playoffs, absolutely not, but he is not suppose to play Top4 for the Leafs in the playoffs.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I thought it was Babcock that liked Marty, but it looks like it was Dubas

nerds have always liked Marincin

not sure about this year but historically he's been incredible at preventing zone entries

he does some good things, but he looks awkward as hell and struggles playing the puck so the eye test won't be kind

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
For 700k, I think a lot of teams will give him this deal. He is a depth Dman that can be send down and help with the AHL team.
Do I trust him in a top 4 role in the playoffs, absolutely not, but he is not suppose to play Top4 for the Leafs in the playoffs.
if a lot of teams would have given him this deal then one of them would have claimed him on waivers

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
:popcorn:
No way, not many teams are printing $ in nhl

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
if a lot of teams would have given him this deal then one of them would have claimed him on waivers
Well probably not on waivers bc teams current roster are set. My point is if the summer comes, I really doubt he won’t get a 700k/1 yr contract from other teams.

Reactions: Menzinger

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
For f*** sakes!!! How can the Leafs not find a replacement for this guy already?

Marincin is a slow pylon. Useless from head to toe.

I was just getting over the Marner contract but this Marincin contract is going too far. I dont like Dubas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad