Prospect Info: Leafs pick #68 - Martins Dzierkals (F) HK Riga MHL 5'11" 169lbs

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Both Bracco and Dzierkals are going to be better NHL players than Konency.

hopefully, and even if one doesn't end up as good we got two options now, not too mention nielson. These 4 prospects can be grouped closely together in terms of potential and getting 3 instead of 1 of what is looking to be nhlers is better than having only one. Not too mention dermott who is going to be amazing. Loved the trade by hunter hope we can get more guys like this in 2016

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Andreas Johnson is going point per game in the SHL as a 20 year old too. That's pretty amazing.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Andreas Johnson is going point per game in the SHL as a 20 year old too. That's pretty amazing.

i always forget about him since i can never watch shl games. Wow he looks like an amazing pick, if his game translates well to the nhl he will be a really nice player, getting brown and johnson so late in 2012 and 2013 was amazing, pinnich from 2014 looks really promising as well right now, and timo and korestolev from sarnia look great from 2015. We are finding some really nice picks in later rounds recently

mikebel111*

Showing early why Leafs made great decision to trade down from Konecny

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto

Glad to see it. He was doing alright last year, but a guy of his size has got to have great production on the larger ice in order to translate some of it to the NHL.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Martins Dzierkals with 3 points last night.

Playing in a new league.

Looks like the boys drafted this year are not having any letdowns/adjustment issues.

26 points in 16 games, 1.625 PPG.

JohnWillow

May 27, 2015
Good to hear! Can you put the video up or a link to it? Would be great to see

The video from that game will be a little bit later today, but I can share the video from last weeks friendly against same Kazakhstan team, where Dzierkals got 1 goal and 3 assists. Dzierkals is with #13.

In video 0:17 Dzierkals assist for goal.
2:10 Dzierkals goal on PP
2:45 Dzierkals passes to open D-guy for a shot.
3:20 Nice puck handling skills lead to his shot, which misses the net, but his linemate scores a goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zzFK2zH_Ls

Regsauceleafs

Jun 13, 2015
The video from that game will be a little bit later today, but I can share the video from last weeks friendly against same Kazakhstan team, where Dzierkals got 1 goal and 3 assists. Dzierkals is with #13.

In video 0:17 Dzierkals assist for goal.
2:10 Dzierkals goal on PP
2:45 Dzierkals passes to open D-guy for a shot.
3:20 Nice puck handling skills lead to his shot, which misses the net, but his linemate scores a goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zzFK2zH_Ls

Awesome thanks a lot!

JohnWillow

May 27, 2015
Team Latvia playing pretty bad, they should dominate this tournament, today I think will be breakout game for Dzierkals, they play against Germany in 20 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad