Not open for further replies.

WildWolfdog

Dec 4, 2008
DF2DFhS.gif

Lmao - that was exactly my reaction :laugh:

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Anyone else has a feeling it's actually going to be for CDH?

Isles have an immediate replacement for Hamonic in Pulock. Dehaan will likely be signed to a 5-6 year long contract. I can't see him being moved.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that Hamonic requested to be traded again.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Isles have an immediate replacement for Hamonic in Pulock. Dehaan will likely be signed to a 5-6 year long contract. I can't see him being moved.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that Hamonic requested to be traded again.

Makes sense with all the draft floor talks with Calgary

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So it seems like Lamoriello and Snow have had 3 different conversations since they all got there.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
So it seems like Lamoriello and Snow have had 3 different conversations since they all got there.

"Bozak plus a conditional 4th?"
"No"
"Bozak plus a 4th no conditions?"
"No"
"Bozak plus a 3rd?"
"No"

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
Howard berger saying kapanen would be in the deal back to the isles.

Lou bending garth over if thats the case

pylon17

Jan 19, 2017
I'd really hate to lose Kapanen. In terms of potential I have him at #4 just after our big 3. I'd rather trade 17... I think.

broc

Dec 20, 2010
So what Howard? Rielly was -20 and Zaitsev was -22 last year. I am sure Lou is holding out waiting for Snow to blink but if they think Hamonic is the real deal I would do 2 firsts. We are talking this year's#17 (in a bad draft) and next year's most likely 21-31. That is cheaper than 2 high firsts.

And harmonic was -21, in only 49 games. Few Isles even had a negative. Harmonic was far and away the worst in that stat on the Island..

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'd really hate to lose Kapanen. In terms of potential I have him at #4 just after our big 3. I'd rather trade 17... I think.

Gotta give to get. I'll piggyback Kapanen to his new city if the deal is right and fills our most obvious hole.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
I don't think Bozak would be that bad of 2nd line center if we can't find someone else.

Maybe Kulemin straight up for Bozak would work?

Lol, that is a horrible offer. Only on HF is a center who's paced 50-60 points for the last 6 years worth garbage like Kulemin, 2 second rounders, etc.

If we thought he was worth that, we'd have traded him a long time ago. He's a very, very good #3 scoring C on a good team. Would play on the top 6 for many teams in this league.

As per Hamonic, I'd like him for sure, but would depend on the cost. He isn't worth Kapanen + 1st, if it's for lesser than that package, I'd consider it. We'll see what happens.

If that 1st ends up being Liljegren, Valimaki, possibly even Foote/Brannstrom, I'll be extremely disappointed.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Kadri... Hamonic for Kadri.

No chance we are trading Kadri for Hamonic. We wouldn't even do it if you had your 1st and added it to Hamonic. I think it's been explained how important Kadri is in sheltering Matthews/Bozak-potentially Nylander in the future.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
And harmonic was -21, in only 49 games. Few Isles even had a negative. Harmonic was far and away the worst in that stat on the Island..

Don't want Hamonic if only for the fact that so many people call him Harmonic it's astounding and I always get annoyed by "Reilly" and "Anderson", 2 is enough :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad