OT: Leafs Lounge v.139 - Tess Foster, Glad I lost her

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
^ Part of that will come with maturation of some of our younger players like Rielly and Gardiner

Sure another top 4 stud would be awesome, but the Leafs have plenty of youngsters with the potential to be great .. Fans just need some ****ing patience to wait

I'm loving Gardiner's development this season, and seeing Rielly getting better every game

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
^ Part of that will come with maturation of some of our younger players like Rielly and Gardiner

Sure another top 4 stud would be awesome, but the Leafs have plenty of youngsters with the potential to be great .. Fans just need some ****ing patience to wait

I'm loving Gardiner's development this season, and seeing Rielly getting better every game

Why are the only levelheaded people on Hf in the LL? Although I wouldn't be opposed to Franson for Girardi trade because Girardi brings a different skill set, and I wouldn't mind a veteran dman who has the experience.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Why are the only levelheaded people on Hf in the LL? Although I wouldn't be opposed to Franson for Girardi trade because Girardi brings a different skill set, and I wouldn't mind a veteran dman who has the experience.
I wouldn't mind seeing Franson get moved either. The only thing he brings that Gardiner and Rielly don't is shooting right. And his point shot. I love his point shot.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
After a hellish 8 hour drive from New York back to London, it's awesome to hear that Dion is signed long term. Great News.

Oh and....

Im-back-didnt-die.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I "left" on the 16th, only made a couple appearances. Now I'm back.

JERKS!

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
**** New Years is overrated

Still an hour and a half left at work .. Then I have to go home, walk the dog, pack, drop the dog off for the night and drive to Banff (hour and a half away) just so I can go to a bar to celebrate at midnight

Sigh... Really wish I told my girlfriend 'no' when she asked a couple months ago ... Probably won't even get up there until 8 or 9 - definitely not worth it

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
New Years is a couple things really, for others its just an excuse to get piss drunk

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
**** New Years is overrated

Still an hour and a half left at work .. Then I have to go home, walk the dog, pack, drop the dog off for the night and drive to Banff (hour and a half away) just so I can go to a bar to celebrate at midnight

Sigh... Really wish I told my girlfriend 'no' when she asked a couple months ago ... Probably won't even get up there until 8 or 9 - definitely not worth it

Your girlfriend's not worth it?:sarcasm:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I ordered pizza 40 mins ago and its still not here. The dude never asked me for my address but its usually on their computer anyways, hopefully he didnt **** it up lol.

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
New Years is a couple things really, for others its just an excuse to get piss drunk

That's a big part of the reason why I don't want to go to a bar .. It'll be pack with drunken tards stumbling around .. I have little patience for large drunken crowds these days (unless it's at a hockey game)

Your girlfriend's not worth it?:sarcasm:

The only reason I'm going is because she wants to ;)

Beside we had a busy week and a half over Christmas in Ontario, travelling across the GTA to our families

Over the last 3 weeks I've slept in 8 different beds not including my own at home (which has been only 1 night in the last 21 days).. I'm just tired from all the travelling around, I want a few days at my own house to rest and not have to go too far

Ace88*

Well it is 930 and im already ****ed up. Happy new years guys, i enjoy posting and i.teracti.g with all of you. 2013 was kind of a **** year but the vibe i get from 2014 is nothing but positive. i know im not everyones favourite poster but gentleman, it has truly been an honour shooting the **** with the lounge. i wish you all nothing but happiness and success for the year 2014. I feel that for many of us 2014 will be a launching pad into success for many of us, whatever you are doing in your life.

I truly wish all of you all the ****ing best that life has to offer. If i wind up in Division 11, i just want you to know the Lounge has been an extremely pleasant time for me. Godspeed and grab the world by its balls you filthy animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad