OT: Leafs Lounge v.139 - Tess Foster, Glad I lost her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

Holy **** my team had a ridiculous day yesterday in the llkl. 18 points, 4 gwg, 2 wins, 7 ppp, 19:54 atoi. Holy ****. Grant you need a miracle to win this week :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
To the car guys here, my check engine light is on, and my car seems to be running at a slightly higher RPM then usual.

I'm thinking transmission fluid is low?

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Whoever has the next thread, feel free to get it started.

Looks like I missed a big day around here: JVR and Kessel on Team USA, Winter Classic, and the Liles trade.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
What's the record for longest time in between posts in the LL? Lets try to beat it now, nobody post after this and we will see how long we can get.

Ace88*

To the car guys here, my check engine light is on, and my car seems to be running at a slightly higher RPM then usual.

I'm thinking transmission fluid is low?

Mass air flow sensor or o2 sensor. throttle body might be a little stuck due to either of those.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Alright, we SHOULD be able to walk through Switzerland, so should be a fun game to watch.

Morning Lounge.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Back to work. Phoning a girl when I get home, going to ask her on a lunch date this weekend. This girl is beyond beautiful. Like Hollywood good-looking. Such a fun personality too. The last few dates I went on I'd kind of feel like "ehhhh spending $50+ on this...really?", whereas now I am thinking "just take my money I don't need it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad