OT: Leafs Lounge v.139 - Tess Foster, Glad I lost her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
People realize that the other guy getting hurt is a legit way to win right?

If this was Weidman who broke his leg, people wouldn't care that it was a ******** way to win a fight.

I like Silva, and it sucks that this is the way that his career will likely end, but that's no reason to **** on Weidman

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
People realize that the other guy getting hurt is a legit way to win right?

If this was Weidman who broke his leg, people wouldn't care that it was a ******** way to win a fight.

I like Silva, and it sucks that this is the way that his career will likely end, but that's no reason to **** on Weidman

No one wants to see a fight end like that...

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
No one wants to see a fight end like that...

Exactly. Im sure Silva would have rather been knockout again than for that too happen. **** almost happened to Jones too against Sonnen. However Jones was lucky to end the fight before he realized he broke his foot.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Weidman didn't even win... Don't sleep on a guy who won by his opponent breaking his leg. Watch out! :laugh:

I see you're a new "fan"

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
NO WAY GREEN BAY!!!

Packers @ Bears. Winner of this game gets in the playoffs. Score is 28-27 Bears with minutes to go in the game. Green Bay converts on a 4th and 8 (their third 4th down conversion of the drive) for a TD to take a 33-28 lead with 35 seconds to go.

Edit: Packers hold on to the win.

Last edited:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I'm hoping the Eagles can make some noise.

Hot team going into the playoffs. Big match up first round though.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Went 13/16 in my picks this week.

Missed SD over KC, CIN over BAL and TEN over HOU

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Have a good time at the game on Friday night?

Yeah it was fun .. Didn't do anything crazy, but it was great to be there with the girlfriend - happy she got me the tickets for Christmas (and she brought my jersey back for me too :))

Pretty much just took the train into Toronto for the game and left after .. It was a busy day

She also got my dog a Leafs jersey for Xmas, we put it on him yesterday and he loved it

Ace88*

I started watching Suits. That show is ****ing awesome but i can feel Harvey's dickishness creeping into my personality a little :laugh:

Ace88*

Me and the girlfriend just started watching Suits! Holy crap!

Haha i saw that Netflix rated it like 4.9/5 stars, and their ratings are usually pretty good (starting watching Fringe on a whim because it was highly rated and now it's one of my favourite shows ever). First 10 minutes of the first episode i was like, omg this show is awesome! Really well written but each show is kinda the same format.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
I would not say Suits is a good show, but it can be addicting on a recovery\rainy\lazy day where you are stuck inside and do not feel like going out.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
BOOM. first run of many. The time was pitiful and my legs and lungs hurt. Jeez, I only got 4 months until the sun run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad