Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

Man its gonna be new years day what the **** game are you gonna be playing

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
What is so special about New Years Day? Other then having a get together for the Winter Classic, not much else to do, so I felt like picking up FiFa

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I think Rogers is the parent company of Fido, but yeah, I get what you are saying.

I dunno, mine is fine.

Yeah, I meant Fido is a subsidiary of Rogers. Got mixed up. I was able to send a total of 2 texts in the past hour at of at least 20 attempts, and those 2 were by total fluke. Of course, I'm not counting iMessage since that uses the WiFi I am connected to. I live in the southern GTA, maybe this is a GTA only issue? I've seen Twitter lit up with angry customers, so it's not just me, that much I know.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, I meant Fido is a subsidiary of Rogers. Got mixed up. I was able to send a total of 2 texts in the past hour at of at least 20 attempts, and those 2 were by total fluke. Of course, I'm not counting iMessage since that uses the WiFi I am connected to. I live in the southern GTA, maybe this is a GTA only issue? I've seen Twitter lit up with angry customers, so it's not just me, that much I know.

Yeah, i'm in London, so maybe

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
In other news, I am drinking beer and watching The Walking Dead marathon on AMC. Pretty nice way to enter the New Year :laugh:

mikebel111*

It has just struck 12 in Western Canada!:)

Happy New Years to all my fellow Leaf Fans! and even to non Leaf Fans!

Favorite moment was my high school graduation. :)and my worst moment was game............you know what.:(

Happy wishes to everybody:handclap::):handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad