OT: Leafs Lounge v.131: I've Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

I bought my books first week, had like a 5 minute wait. Just gotta know the times to go. Also Voice, you go to Humber, there is a University bookstore that's like a 5-10 minute walk there that probably had books cheaper and little to no wait.

Yea it was a used text store across the intersection, but it's a beauty supply store now :facepalm: i got sad when i saw that. you can rent printed copies now, but my folks are kind enough to pay for my books so id rather just have the real thing yknow?

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Yea it was a used text store across the intersection, but it's a beauty supply store now :facepalm: i got sad when i saw that. you can rent printed copies now, but my folks are kind enough to pay for my books so id rather just have the real thing yknow?

I'm paying for my entire education and honestly I'm glad I am. Gives me a bit more freedom in my choices and I don't feel any guilt for wasting someone elses money if something doesn't go right.

Not that having your parents pay for your stuff isn't handy, it is, I'm just gonna be proud when I can say that I worked hard for my education, and worked even harder to fund it myself

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
It's based off the Stephan King book which I am now probably going to have to read to see how it's supposed to go. I feel like some of the story is lost in the terrible acting :laugh:

Stephen King? In that case, I am going to take a wild guess and say the story takes place in Maine.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I have 17.6 MB free of 254GB.

BTW Grantski, what year are you in again? 3rd?

4th year going but year 3 of program.

NHL 14 after school.. So close yet so far..

And is Under the Dome gonna be like a 1 season show? I don't really see how far they can drag it out, although I do like it right now.

Will have to wait and see! But it seems like it will be a 1 season thing only. Don't see it being popular enough that they HAVE to make a new season involving the same characters.

Stephen King? In that case, I am going to take a wild guess and say the story takes place in Maine.

Just googled to see if the town they are in is in Maine, and you would be correct :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

No, there's one still there.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I really don't know how Phillip Rivers maintains his composure with these awful receivers. Dropping balls left, right and centre.

I love how once I say that, he blew it.

Last edited:

Ace88*

Sup lounge. Been forcing myself to continue my summer schedule of waking up super early and enjoying a nice full day.

No, there's one still there.

Where? I cant think of one at the woodbine centre and the only other nearby place is finch and albion

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Beat DD this weak in FF :)

Thanks to Mccoy lol

I destroyed Baarle, hopefully Peyton keeps it up! :laugh:

In my other league I lost my first matchup, mostly because Bradshaw and White did very little for me since they are just coming back from injury. Did a trade on the weekend though, RG3 for E Manning + Ridley + Shorts, so now I can stick Ridley and Shorts in my lineup and I should vastly improve. Looking at projections for this week I'm well above most teams, including my opponent ;)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Sup lounge. Been forcing myself to continue my summer schedule of waking up super early and enjoying a nice full day.

Where? I cant think of one at the woodbine centre and the only other nearby place is finch and albion

In the same plaza as Burger King I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad