OT: Leafs Lounge v.131: I've Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
I had you beat even after the Redskins - Eagles game. But then Houston's pick 6 got you more points then me.

Yeah i went to bed with me up a few points and RG3 only had like 120 yards in the 4th and then i woke up and RG3 went beast mode in the 4th, i was worried then cuz i didnt check yahoo first.

Glad i picked Mccoy tho

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
So we doing a LL fantasy hockey league this year?

Not sure how to tell you this....but we collectively got together and unanimously decided that we didn't want you in it this year.

Kidding, as far as I am aware we are doing one soon. Kyle?​

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Not sure how to tell you this....but we collectively got together and unanimously decided that we didn't want you in it this year.

Kidding, as far as I am aware we are doing one soon. Kyle?​
This was a good way of saying it.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
I'm in if LM wants to be a team with me. Otherwise I'll just beat you all like usual.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Spoutin' bs as usual. At least we can always count on you for something.

I'm growing tired of you. You're like the Senators that won the cup in the early 20th century. Win this year and you can run your mouth, you're like a wet mangy cat to me.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I'm growing tired of you. You're like the Senators that won the cup in the early 20th century. Win this year and you can run your mouth, you're like a wet mangy cat to me.

Ya but it's mostly in response to your usual BS. And don't even go there...you talk like you're Blackhawks when really you've been like Florida Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad