OT: Leafs Lounge v.131: I've Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
The weekly stuff I find make it easier to keep up, also gives you more study materials later on. Profs are just too lazy to mark it all :laugh:

Just realized there are 2 football games tonight :amazed: When am I supposed to get anything done now?

I hated the weekly stuff, a bunch of it is just time consuming crap. I can control myself enough to read chapters and look over notes and stuff. Only thing it might not be good for is math, where unit tests usually helped a lot

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Let's see you boys handle your exam being worth like 80-90% of your mark. Most ****ing stressful few weeks of my life. Not to mention it being my hardest and worst class :laugh:

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Most of mine are around 40%, Stats is worth 55% I believe. It's just weird comapred to high school where you have various essays and assignments due every week and nowI have a few mid term exams and final exams and thats it. Other than one English essay at some point in the year.

My econ class isn't worth showing up for. The prof has a really strong accent and boring lecture style, and her lectures is just information paraphrased from the textbook. Plus all her slides are posted online

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35t6kt/

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I had a class where during exams a few people showed up for the first time and even the teacher was like "Who the **** are you!?" :laugh: Just been studying the notes online and such.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Not sure how I will be bringing everything to school next tuesday (my long day at school). Tomorrow my bag is going to be stuffed between my lunch + dinner + laptop + water bottle + some paper. No room for additional books. May need to look into getting a different backpack, although my current one isn't necessarily small.

choosingbackpack1.jpg

Because of who just got eliminated?

Yeah pretty much, don't really like or care about any of the teams left. Or I guess I hope the girls lose, always found them kind of annoying.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Yeah pretty much, don't really like or care about any of the teams left. Or I guess I hope the girls lose, always found them kind of annoying.

Yeah, I feel the same way. The people who just got eliminated were really weird, but all the other teams are all so boring and bland. I guess I will cheer for the guy with no legs?

And Hurt, where are you Under the Dome Buddy? It's a really good episode.

Ace88*

Haha i love the people who are just so gungho about college that actually wear **** like that. During my NINETY SEVEN minute wait in the college bookstore i saw all kinds of people. I mean 20,000 doesnt sound like that many people in the grand scheme of things but then you realize it's the population of a frickin town and you may never see the same people twice if you arent paying attention. So far my quality of life shot through the roof as soon as i set foot back in the university. stoked to be back

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Haha i love the people who are just so gungho about college that actually wear **** like that. During my NINETY SEVEN minute wait in the college bookstore i saw all kinds of people. I mean 20,000 doesnt sound like that many people in the grand scheme of things but then you realize it's the population of a frickin town and you may never see the same people twice if you arent paying attention. So far my quality of life shot through the roof as soon as i set foot back in the university. stoked to be back

That's why I don't buy books first week now. Made that mistake my first year, never again.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I bought my books first week, had like a 5 minute wait. Just gotta know the times to go. Also Voice, you go to Humber, there is a University bookstore that's like a 5-10 minute walk there that probably had books cheaper and little to no wait.

JMcLeaf

Yeah, I feel the same way. The people who just got eliminated were really weird, but all the other teams are all so boring and bland. I guess I will cheer for the guy with no legs?

And Hurt, where are you Under the Dome Buddy? It's a really good episode.

Weird? They were flippin awesome!

And I watched Under the Dome up until last week (and some of last week's episode), but finally gave up on it. Such terrible acting, and ridiculous moments to have suspenseful music. I'm surprised I kept watching as long as I did :laugh:.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Weird? They were flippin awesome!

And I watched Under the Dome up until last week (and some of last week's episode), but finally gave up on it. Such terrible acting, and ridiculous moments to have suspenseful music. I'm surprised I kept watching as long as I did :laugh:.

How can you stop watching now? Acting is pretty bad but the plot has really picked up this episode and the later half of last weeks. Only a couple episodes left now I think?

And anyone else watch Million Second Quiz tonight? I recorded it and fast forwarded through most of it, I wouldn't recommend watching it live, or at all for that matter until the last episode where someone will win $10 million.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

My sister knows Celina. Apparently she's a goof.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
My computers D drive is so big, not sure what you have stored on yours but I have like 600GB of space on there :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
So your computer wants a bigger D: ?

Are you saying Baarle put....and now it wants a bigger D:?

Under the Dome isn't even an original concept, they ripped off The Simpsons.

It's based off the Stephan King book which I am now probably going to have to read to see how it's supposed to go. I feel like some of the story is lost in the terrible acting :laugh:

Leafs For Life*

NHL 14 after school.. So close yet so far..

And is Under the Dome gonna be like a 1 season show? I don't really see how far they can drag it out, although I do like it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad